Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatren ejected from the UN
"1 minute ago: The Republic of Gatren was ejected from the UN for rule violations. "Why does this keep happening to us????
I'm appealing it right now, the message was sent six minutes ago so hopefully I'll get a reply very soon. I'd like to know why this is happening because I don't have two nations. I understand what happened with Alpha C and DS but I'm at a loss of words for this.
Let's hope they will overturn it and give you back all of your endorsements. Hopefully they will be able to do something before the next UN update.
This is absolutely positively the biggest bullshit i have ever seen. Well, I guess Bisty's in charge....again.
i think we are just on the mods shit list.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

It certainly seems that way.
:o I love the South Pacific.
HuhI agree with you, Zorlack. We're like the weather in Chicago. If you don't like the delegate, don't worry, the delegate will change in about ten minutes.
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
however, i think for the most part we've been lucky in our delegates.on the whole they've been very good. naturally there are many many exceptions. but hey what's life without excitement.bisty
Quote:i think we are just on the mods shit list.
I'm gonna check this... 2 of the game mods also happen to be friends...
thanks.