Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attitude of the region
I thought I'd make a lburb explaining what people are feeling. This is from more the everyday country who isn't collecting endorsements, doesn't want to really speak out and sraw attention of any sort to themselves. A lot like I was prior to becoming delegate. Right now people are nervous, I suppose everyone is a bit. Unlike other regions we have a few nations who are a 'threat' to my seat. I have spoken with each of these 'threat' nation, I believe, now. And have hopefully sorted out any and all problems. We need to crack down on the endosement swapping for a while. It definately presents the chance of having an unwated person in the delegate. And right now people really do just want stability. The SP has had enough problems and just wants to have some fun. And at least for a while I urge people to slow down or stop the endorsement swapping. It's only creating negative sentiments as the swapping is being viewed as an attempt at the delegate seat.For now I think we just need to slow down, relax and give people a bit of time. I think we could all do with that.