Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jake rinard
who is this jake rinard and why is he trying for delegate?what does everyone know about him?
he someone who desided that he didnt "know" about the elections and asked for the elections to be redone. and i thot we was going to be a nice person since he gave in and started partaking here. he's crimol? something like that
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

He's crimsonl. <a class='bbc_url' href='http://invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showuser=51'>His profile</a> .
hm. what do you all want to do?
I think we should try to make this region as stable as possible right now. The more changes in leadership that we have, the more likely that we will end up with someone like XYZ. He seems to be active in NationStates itself, the last 2 times I've checked the SP message board there have been messages from him requesting endorsements. However, that activity there has not translated to activity here. He hasn't been on since the 14th. How we go about making this region stable is something for the leaders to decide. Personally, I don't like the idea of ejecting nations, but there may be no other choice. At the very least, we should ask people to endorse Gatren.PS: Is there any way to restrict who can read certain threads? Or is it possible to rename them?
Quote:PS: Is there any way to restrict who can read certain threads? Or is it possible to rename them?
no, i'd I watch your back now :lol:
i dont' like banning nation either.. i talked to gatren last night and he won't act that way without the support of his cabinet.hm. there's got to be a positive way to deal with this.
Quote:hm. there's got to be a positive way to deal with this.
For now, I think the best thing to do is ask people to endorse Gatren. Even if JakeRinard does take the delegate position, at the very least the spot might be more secure if it takes more endorsements to get it. As of now, anyone take it fairly easily if they wanted to. Jake hasn't done anything wrong, but why risk another unnecessary delegation change?
i think we should eject him.im sry but he attacked our elections from the begining. to say we will not eject him would be like saying we'd let Timothy McVeguah (sp?) run for president...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Tsunamy, it's McVeigh. Anyway, I agree with tsunamy. This guy has to be done away with. All he's concerned about is power and nothing else.
all right. if it is consensus we should let gatren know.everyone on the council should write in and cast thier vote. but we should be discussing this in private. i will set up a discussion on the cabinet board and we can cast our votes there.
This is all very interesting, but what I find sad as a member of this region is that not one of you came and talked to me. No one has asked me anything, or even said something nice.I have supported Gatren from the start and now ladyrebels, I also endorsed Alpha C.So, this is sad to hear from the region I love.
This was all posted out in the open for you to read. If we were truly going behind your back we would have done it via PM.
But A - you forgot that this forums is like crap and made to keep certain ppl out.
===

-tsu

Quote:Tsunamy, it's McVeigh. Anyway, I agree with tsunamy. This guy has to be done away with. All he's concerned about is power and nothing else.
How is this not hate? Comparing me to a mass murderer, one who hated America.. one who hated YOU and everyone else.

I am a soldier in the military, I love my country, I have offered my life for your and all that live in the USA.

This is hate, and slander.
you love your country or your love the SP? there are two totally different things here. It's a game.I can play that card too.
===

-tsu