Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it bug you more than me?...
<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style='color: green'>Ok, I'm really annoyed by the number of people who think that they can say "you got a problem with this region, then move to mine." I'll have you know, when they put the message on the board they are in our region, and that would be known as treason in my opinion.

Something should be done about that. I propose that anyone who sees a message like that send at least 10 messages to that nation saying "stop" so they get annoyed by it. Yeah, it's rather pathetic, but hey, I'm a little kid, of course I'm annoying.

I think the delegate should ban those nations that posted for other regions. So they can never return to do it again.Alpha C
That actually was something I was seriously considering this mornign after two people came through the region and did that.But since I had just gained my position I didn't want to seem mad with power or act without at least some people agreeing with me that banning people who advertise is a acceptable reason.On the other hand we are a starter region, people are meant to move on. That's why you almost always see people leaving instead of entering. Advertising for another region does sound like an acceptable reason because the fact we are a start region.Comments? Ideas?
yeah it's annoying but deal with it.. we are in a huge starter region and you can't ban everybody just because you don't like something.
Plus, most of the nations doing the advertising are jumpers. They hop from one region to the next, staying only long enough to put up their ad. By the time you'd get around to banning them, they'd already be gone.
But, if you ban them they can't come back ever.Also if a nation wants to promote another region they need to telegram the nations not post it in the message board. Alpha C
The Master shall speak...*giggle*anyhow. here my feelings on the issue. first, it would be almost impossible to do so. also, it is needed so nations realize there are other regions out there and not just ouirs - it took me a while btw. anyhow, i think however if they do it repetitivly they should be banned - no ifs, ands or buts.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

The Master shall speak...*giggle*anyhow. here my feelings on the issue. first, it would be almost impossible to do so. also, it is needed so nations realize there are other regions out there and not just ouirs - it took me a while btw. anyhow, i think however if they do it repetitivly they should be banned - no ifs, ands or buts.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I would have to agree with Tsunamy.Alpha C
So it's settled. Occasionaly spamming is okay, but continuous, repetitive spamming is unacceptable and deemed illegal. This should be made a law.
Sounds good, everyone keep their eye out for repeats
ok will try. B)
They really piss me off but there ain't a lot we can do about it.