Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegate's seat.
all right. an issue has come up with the delegate's seat. Garylandia and Gatren had the same number of seats. I have broken this tie for the good of the region.HOWEVER.I am only one person. Please pick one or the other. I would suggest gatren because he's actually been on recently. If we truly want stability in this region, we must choose between them.for the good of the region, make a choice.Bisty :blink:
Well to let you know my sister did as I needed her to do, she withdrew endorsment of Gary, and kept her endorsement of Garten, she even called in a few nations to support Garten, the work is still happening, but at least Garten is in the seat, and active.
Tired but active Wink
thanks gatren. peace and stability to the SP - or as much as we can have.
There won't be much stability if we don't get Gatren's endorsement count up at least into the 300s. JakeRinard is still campaigning and is at 200 endorsements as of this morning. What's it gonna be, guys?
hold up. i dont think i trust the jake person and reccomend we eject him.in all technicality - we are allowed to eject those that are trying to overthrow our government. i think we should get rid of him - hes done nothing but caused problems and who knows he wont be another XYZ...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Guys, we need to find out as much as possible about this Jake guy. Sure, he's a right-winger like myself, but we need him out.
I agree and that was the first course of action i thought of last night. but i do not want our council to be seen as dictatorial. we are better than this. if he is not out for badness, we should let him live. damn my canadianess. Wink
voting shall be done in the topic posted tsunammy under behind closed doors.
As Jake's unofficial "Spokeswoman" I say eject him. He's been saying we're going to Alaska and I don't appreciate him labeling me "Spokes-woman" and then not even giving me anything to work off of. Get rid of him or I'll leave this region (I don't have any reason to and I don't want to.)
hm surely this region is big enough for all of us? i do not like the idea of banning lots of nations.
Uh.....guys? Where's the forum 'behind closed doors?'
I dont like the idea that we can just kick out all the nations that we dont like. This is why i came to the SP in the first place. If this jake person is bad then people wont endorse him.
It has nothing to do with whether Jake is bad. He's advancing on the position of delegate without showing any reason. It's like having a 12 year old as president: people like that only want to benefit themselves and not the people. We would have to deal with Jake's neglegence (and so far I've had to deal with quite a bit of it) and all because he's not even showing an interest in the issues.Yes, the arguement can be made about Gatren since all anyone ever heard was "endorse Gatren" from other people, but their reason was he would be in a position to know what the heck goes on. Jake was not on at all today with the exception of the morning for not that long (trust me, I was there.)Are you telling me that if someone is annoying you that you wouldn't want them gone? Sure, it's not fair, but majority rules! Utilitarianism! Disturbance of the peace!
i personally dont care if we are seen as dictorial. what else can we do??? we cant take the chance that he will be good. its alot harder to get them out than in. period.we have the option now. if we dont stop it now, andi t does happen - im stating now ill be done with the region...btw - behind closed doors is only for the cabinet
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I agree with Tsunamy. Too much work has been put into the site, the elections, and everything else to risk having something go wrong. We know that Gatren is active and has not done anything to show that they are unworthy of the delegate position. I feel that we should have a delegate who is committed to working with the Cabinet and being a part of the SP community as a whole, and Jake has not proven that.In theory, people should be able to endorse who they want. But if someone says "endorse me, and I'll endorse you back", are you really going to think about who you are endorsing? I'll admit it, I've been guilty of it myself. We all have. Many people in the SP simply give endorsements to anyone who asks for one. Should those people get that much of a say in stability of our region? If Jake really wants the delegacy, he can take it. It wouldn't take much at this point. That's why we should do something now. It took me a while to get back into the game after the last crisis, I won't go through it again. I know I have no power in this region other than being a long-standing member, but I support whatever measures the leadership must take to preserve our region's peace.
thanks for the support. this is being discussed in the cabinet members area currently. we will take no action without the prior discussion.
Today my sister posted on the message board, as of right now her endorsement are ahead of JR's so now we need to know what do about JR, my vote is to bann, because he is not answering questions, and he did state the day after what happened to Alpha, myslef and my sisters nation with the UN that I should step down from the Secretary of Justice postion, in fact he demanded it of me, I forgave him, granted but I have not forgotten........so now please let me know what you want LR to do.......she will be answering questions on the message board today.......
I know I've been quiet of late by kicking him out gets my vote to.
Know this here and now everyone of you, those that are wanting LR kicked out of the region, if she goes, so do I, and you can deal with the aftermath of it all and loose control of the region again, and do not bother to ask for help from us are anyone that we know...........<strong class='bbc'>do not smear her name she has done nothing wrong to you people</strong>
Hope you weren't talking to me DR, I was talking about Jake.And there's no need to shout, I have a sore head already.
Irmie I was not talking to you that was to address the ones calling for her to be banned from the region, and they know who they are, even if I do not, at this time.
Kool. I'm off for an alka seltzer. Or possibly a beer. Or more likely a few more hours kip...
mm hair of the dog.i do not want her banned. i don't know anything about lady rebels and with the trouble in the SP i am a bit leary of peple i don't know gaining all kinds of supports.thanks for letting me know she's your sister. *adhears much more trust now* remember this is kinda the same thing that happened to you when you showed up DR. People are jumping at shadows right now. This is something i would like to fix in the SP, through some stability if nothing else. the banning has got me a little worried. i don't want us to start banning good people for no reason, or to sedate our fears.go read the forum in behind closed doors. all will be clear i hope.pahh but we need to show a united front.bisty
I said it in my other post, but I'll say it again here. For me banning is a last resort. I want to try to talk to these people first, explain why they need to stop. The people slandering LR are actually not even in the region anymore, they've moved on after I asked for repeated proof of what they were claiming.JR has stopped endorsement swapping. We'll keep an eye on him, I'm sure he'll still get a few more from the people who haven't logged on in a few days. But I talked to him and warned him I would have to remove him from the region if he got what I considered dangerously close to the number of endorsements. Right now people just want some stability, they don't want to have to worry about a delegate, they want to have fun with their nation. That's what this is, a game, it's meant to have fun with. That's really what we have to go back to. No more of thise backstabbing, slandering or paranoid banning. We should just have fun as a group.And that's an order.. I don't know if I can actually give orders but if I can I just gave one Tongue