Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION!!!
Folks, listen up. I am urging you to withdraw your endorsements from Garylandia, and endorse Gatren. Gatren for Delegate!
why?
bismath, you missed the discussion last night. and since we can't log the chat i can't recall why lol :eyes:
Garylandia hasn't been active for 5 days now, leaving us extremely vulnerable to invasion. Gatren has the closest number of endorsements (in fact I think he's winning now...), is active, and consults with the members of the forum. He even made it to the chat last night. He's proven himself to be trustworthy so far.That's why.
You can hardly win the delegate seat just from the endorsements of the more active SP members. Plus there is really nothing wrong with Garylandia.
I don't think my spot would be permanent. I think I'm just there so if there is a problem we can handle it. If the voters as it were like me then I may end up staying there longer. But for now I act more as a safety net so we don't have another XYZ problem.It's your choice to endorse me, I won't sell myself to you. but I'll just say right now this is more for security then anything.