Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOTION - Schedule for the chatroom!!!
I propose that we in we make a schedule for the chatroom. since we have figured it works - as well if i may say so myself, i think we should get a schedule for when we can use it.anyone can reserve a time by telling me. then we can each use it whenever for whatever. such as, debates and such. would be helpful with things i believe.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Good plan. We could even have RP sessions and stuff where nations can work out trade agreements and yell and exchange blows with other leaders in real time!
Would it be possible to have the meetings a little bit later at night? I don't know how late everybody stays up, but 9pm eastern is right when west coast people are generally eating dinner. I know I haven't been active at all on this board, but I would like to become more so. It was just hard coming back after being sent to The Rejected Realms and losing all of my endorsements.
well see, that will be the great thing with this. meetings can be scheduled at the best possible times for all.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

While we're discussing a chat schedule, how about that motion that I created that was passed that made weekly meetings between all the departments?
sounds good to me.
While we're on the subject could I point out that not everyone here live in the States. I'm on BST, 5 hours ahead of most of you (as is The MATT- DUCK), so having meetings 'later at night' is even more useless to me than last night's preliminary cabinet session, which was at 2am BST.2am might be okay for you nightowls but some of us have to get to work!!!
Do you work on Sundays? maybe we could get the weekly meetings to be at Saturday at 9 PM EST AKA GMT-5.
My job has me working random days, most always late. I usually don't get home until about 9:30PM Central. If y'all want to work around this, that's okay. If not, someone can just fill me in on it later. Either way is fine with me.
Perhaps we can post a digest of the meetings. so that way those who cannot be there at least stay informed. shall we have a secretary to take minutes?
two things here.first, i think we should give the Secretary of the Region the resposiblity to post the notes from the meetings.second, i agree every department should have a meeting. im going to start a schedule, therefore all departments need to let me know at what time they will hold their meetings every week. I suggest itb e the same time.
===

-tsu

who would attend the meetings? any and everyone?which time zone do you want us to use?bisty.
everyone. it would be a more informative meeting to the public.and i think we should go off EST. i dunno how many more do but I do and geo does. and the states could probably follow that better...
===

-tsu

OR GMT-5 hours. That would be easier to follow for the Europeans.
A broad 'yes' to all of the above.I only work Sundays if I'm on call or there's some kind of national emergency, neither of which happen very often. I'm quite prone to nipping away on weekend breaks but these are planned in advance, so I'd be free most Sundays.
sounds good.i, too am in est. so est is fine by me... (less arithmatic ;p)
Well, that's normally when I eat dinner... but then, this is just for the elected officials, not their deputies. Big Grin I'll only be attending meetings on the occassions when DR says she can't make it.