Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mourning
I wanted to inform all that the Fiefdom of Killer Monkeys, the person responsible for much of the South Pacific govermental organization is gone. The nation has officially ceased to exhist.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Soldiers, line up in firing formations. 21 gun salute! *21 gunshots*
I came in too late to know him, but I can still pay my respects.[salutes]
*sigh*
Sad Another sad moment in the history of the SP..... *one minute silence in honour*
Sad
:o Sad Wow. Just... wow.*sound of Unseeli playing Taps in the background*
good bye KM's. I wish we knew thee better.bisty
<span style='color: purple'>Our Deepest Symapthies to All Who Knew Him Well.

We regret that all of his hard work on the earlier board was to little effect, and look to a future that will honour the memory of a noble nation.</span>
A very sad note. Sad
I did not know this nation KillerMonkeys but I have hear good things about him, but maybe he is back among us, you never can tell can you, or maybe he just got tired of the fight that keeps going on over the South Pacific and quit the game, but something tells me he is out there, doing good in some region..........*Troops lined up in formation, taps playing in the background*Hail to Thee KillerMonkey's May we do Justice to your Memory, and your good works for the Region.
Wow, I didn't never though KM would just leave so suddenly. I too like to think he's still out there, under the name of another nation, just watching. While KM may be gone, his ideals are still here and we are here to make sure that the good fight goes on.
KM might be gone but he will never be forgotten and the SP is now a better and safer region because of him.Alpha C
The boy done good.
Yes he did. I hope that he is still out there under a different nation or something.Alpha C
KM was the first nation to endorse me. I never would have started participating in the message board or kept my country going if it weren't for him. I used to withdraw my endorsement of him and send a message saying "Monkeys scare me" as a joke, but I would always re-endorse him eventually. He was a good leader.