Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranting and Venting
Last night I was given an object lesson in the fact that my actions mean absolutely nothing, because no matter what I will never be good enough.

I do most of the chores in my house. Both my parents work, and my father is pretty much never here. Last night, my father has the nerve to give me a lecture on how I don't contribute to the household, and that I can either learn to contribute or get out.

Nevermind that I'm the only person in the house to operate a vacuum, pick up a mop, wipe down the counters, or break out a bottle of Windex in the past three months. Or that I work. Or that I maintain a 4.0 GPA while carrying overload units in college. None of it is enough--I need to do <em class='bbc'>even more</em> in order to be allowed to stay in the house.

You cannot begin to understand the enormity of the insult. I am torn right now between wanting to cry and wanting to beat my father into a bloody pulp. How the heck would he know what I do? <em class='bbc'>He's never here!</em>
I just wanna thank Flying Pig for talking to me just now... I needed the friendly voice. Thanks.
*hugs* to slackavania
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Thanks Tsunamy.I am feeling a little better now. I went and won some stuffed animals out of the claw machine at Denny's. Smile
you didnt bang it did you??? the last time i was at denny's there were ppl next to use - between us and the crane machien wiyth te little girl and ppl were banking on the cranke machine and then the girl started too and the parents were like "thats because she saw them doing it!"annoying bastrads.andyhow, wal-marti s the only place i can win stuff from a crane. only place when the crane is tight enough to hold it!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I would never bang around the claw machine like that. There's a refined art to getting toys out of one of those machines, and banging around the machine is like smacking around your mother--you don't do it, no matter how much you'd like to.There's several good machines near where I live--the claw machine in Wal-Mart, the one in Denny's, and one at each of the two Del Taco's nearby. Just as a general rule, never try to get anything out of the claw machine at the mall--they pack those things tighter than a preteen girl's jeans. :eyes:
he he ive never been able to ge anything out of those machines...it takes a lot of skill, either that or im just not using them right!!...lol..i enjoyed talking to you too yesterday so thank <em class='bbc'>you</em>!

*yawn*..im very tired, spent all afternoon and this evening at next doors BBQ...he he i actually turned brown rather than lobster red...quite an achievement...you never know i may even get cancer next...lol...jk....i must have absorbed so much suncream today, im going to smell of the stuff for a week!!!
Does anyone know who this guy Arab Fishmongers is? BECAUSE HE'S BEING A TOTAL ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
hey slacker.. two words: Move Out! carry on.
Zorlack, that comment better damn well be in reference to the fight with my father, because if you're telling me to get out of the region after working my ass off for the past two weeks, I'm going to have a nuclear meltdown, and you're gonna be at ground zero. :angry:
*gives Slackervania a cookie*See, you can solve everything with a cookie Big Grin
I believe Zorlack was talking about the issue that this thread was started for.
I am woman, and this is the one week you do not want to mess with me. :angry:
Quote:I am woman, and this is the one week you do not want to mess with me. :angry:
LOL yes i was refering to the fight :lol:
aww poor thing, i kinda know how you feel!! me and my mum do all the chores in the house but my stepdad is constantly complainging about how i do nothing and its my responsibility and then if my brother tries to do something, he is told not to by my step dad because its all womans work.... :angry: :wacko: :glare: -_-
sounds like a great guy. Tongue :blink: sarcasm people!
he he sounds like fun, in my house my dad does most of the work...quite funny really Wink...eeek im gonna have to do it all for myself soon...moving out in a couple of months...argg.....im the sort of person who can burn a boiled egg....and quite regularly too....im not heading into the culinary profession..lol
fp.i have this really great cookbook that uses basic ingriedients and makes great recipies. i will send you the title if you want.you're in UK, right?
ooooo....that'd be good...anything which will help me to feed myself in some form!!! i dont think i'll be able to cope on pot noodles...i hate the things, and i dont think my budget will stretch to meals out every day....lol or take away for that matter... you can only eat fish and chips for so long!!!....wouldnt mind a good ol' fashioned curry right now tho!!ps...yeah im UK
<strong class='bbc'>Now im gonna do some of what this thread was meant for...ranting and raving...in my case probably like a lunatic but that does not count for all!!! and to put across some of my most recent angst a series of jokes:</strong>

<em class='bbc'>Why did the man cross the road?

He heard the chicken was a slut.

What's the difference between government bonds and men?

Bonds mature.

What is the difference between men and pigs?

Pigs don't turn into men when they drink. </em>

Men Are Like...

<em class='bbc'>Men are like... place mats. They only show up when there's food

on the table.

Men are like... mascara. They usually run at the first sign of

emotion.

Men are like... bike helmets. Handy in an emergency, but

otherwise they just look silly.

Men are like... government bonds. They take so long to mature.

Men are like... parking spots. All the good ones are taken.

Men are like... copiers. You need them for reproduction, but

that's about it.

Men are like... lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that

bright.

Men are like... bank accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't

generate much interest.

Men are like... high heels. They're easy to walk on once you get

the hang of it.

Men are like... miniskirts. If you're not careful, they'll creep

up your legs.</em>

<strong class='bbc'>

Now are you getting the general impression??.....</strong>
I am absolutely, utterly depressed. We found one of our kittens dead this morning. Apparently, she tried playing with one of the bigger neighborhood cats, and the bigger cat crushed her windpipe. And now my dad won't let us bring the only other kitten we have inside at night to keep it from getting killed. Sad