Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Just wanted to say Hi SmileHi.
hi. welcome. you like???
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

*low whistle* Nice job, Tsunamy. Can't wait 'til the rest of the site is up! Big Grin
The Empire of the Flying Pig congratulates Tsunamy on his magnificent job in organising this new website, it is very impressive. The Empire regrets that it cannot join you any longer in being a member of the South Pacific. However we still greatly value the friendships and alliances that we made whilst here, and hope to maintain them in the future, consequently we will keep a presense on this website, unless it is the over riding wish of those here that we leave permanently. We remain at your discretion.
Hey, what happened to that Kyle Swanson dude? Did he just abandon the site? BTW, it's a great start to the rebirth of the SP.
He's been unreachable for sometime now, hence the new website and organisational structure, we had hoped for his return, he may still be on holiday or something...only time will tell Wink
Thnak you Slackervania and FlyingPig v.much. And of course we want you around FlyingPig! I only wish you'd returns fully with us.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

This is a nice site so far.I hope it sticks around
Lookin good!!!!!!
Hi Imrie here, how do I use my national flag as avatar?
100th post on the board.
I call dibs on 1000.
We'll see about that...*smells a 'rivalry'* XDDDD
The Sultinate of Subgeniusland extends its goodwill and friendship to the member nations of the South Pacific Region with the hopes that, through the mutual cooperation of its members, we have a free, fair and peaceful election that will bring peace and prosperity to our region.
I agree with Chummer. I hope we have a fair and peaceful election, and I would also like to thank Tsunamy for creating this site. It's going very well, and I hope it stays that way. Music and Adoration
Beauty of a board. no one knows what's happened to KM?sad really he did such great things for the SPbisty
He's either on vacation or he's just moved on to bigger and better things.