Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to TSP, Suns Rain
Welcome to The South Pacific, Suns Rain!

We are glad to have you here. Please tell us a little about yourself.
Hello everyone, i am Suns Rain of The Colony of Grand SeedPlanes.

i like Socializing, Politics, philosophy, poetry, Role Playing, world media, video games and outdoors. 

a friend of mine recommended the region for me when i joined (today) and thought of trying it further. So hello from Grand SeedPlanes

Welcome!

You chose a funny time to join our forum, but I really hope you can enjoy the game. Please do ask if there is anything you need to know about NationStates or the South Pacific. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:Welcome!

You chose a funny time to join our forum, but I really hope you can enjoy the game. Please do ask if there is anything you need to know about NationStates or the South Pacific. Smile
funny? bad funny? or good funny? 
Well, we might be switching forums soon, so that kind of funny.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
ah well good luck with that Smile