Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinet Statement on Osiris
[Image: tsp_logo_burst.png]

Statement from the Cabinet of the South Pacific

in regards to the events occurring in Osiris

The Cabinet of the Coalition of the South Pacific is aware of and continues to monitor the ongoing situation in Osiris.  We would like to express our belief that Osiris holds an important place in inter-regional politics. It, like the rest of the GCRs, should promote safe, happy, and active communities in all regions but particularly those where members who have spent considerable time and effort in building positive experiences for all their residents.

The Cabinet is committed to improving relations with Osiris upon the establishment of a Constitution.  We stand with the people of Osiris during these trying times.  The Cabinet officially recognizes the ongoing conflict as an internal matter and wish the region the best of luck at a speedy resolution.  We look forward to seeing Osiris rebuild itself in the image that it desires, one where the community feels secure, engaged, and satisfied with the course taken.

Thank You,
The Cabinet of the South Pacific

A good statement, the correct stance has been taken.
Better not to get involved in this.

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

A fair statement.

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

Needs more cheese and break dancing poodles.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
Most things are better with additional cheese.  Tongue

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

I think this is the way to go. I dont see how choosing a side is going to benefit us in any way, shape, or form.

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus