Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinet LoA Reporting
In two weeks my term papers are due, so I might be a bit absent next week. I'll try to check in, but just in case I'm letting you know.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Running a MUN conference as we speak; I'll be back Tuesday, will try to pop in a bit till then. If we get invaded Hile has my FB and phone number.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Will be abroad from the 12th to the 26th, so I might not be as active or available as I've been these past days. Just to let you know.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I'm flying out for the holidays tomorrow. I should have internet access over winter break, but I can't guarantee any consistent activity. Smile

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

I'm going to be hit and miss this week.  I plan on having a Christmas greeting to send out to all embassies on Christmas Eve which will also include our December update.

If I am needed please PM me here on the forums.  I'm not going to be on IRC much until after Christmas.

Hey everyone, going to detox from TSP for a couple of days. 2-3 or so.

Anway, if anyone really needs to contact me, just PM.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Ive tried to read up and be as active as I can, but consider me MIA until new years.

Much love, have fun with the families.

Was it something I said? Tongue  I join the Cabinet and yall take LoA! Tongue

Enjoy the "down time" between holidays. Smile

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

It's been a rough beginning of term, and holidays are the perfect excuse to take some time off. You all deserve a break guys. :)

And it's not you Rebel. It's your timing.
I'll be out of town from tonight until Tuesday!

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Have fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I'm going to New York next week and will do my best to avoid NationStates, or at least all government-related stuff. You can always TG me if something's urgent.

Sorry Hile. Tongue

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Enjoy the greatest city on earth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I won't be available until Monday.

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)