Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinet LoA Reporting
Time to coup?
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
No comment. >_>
I will be a bit busy tomorrow afternoon. I have to travel back to my school.
Anyone else busy? We have a few SPA applicants waiting to be approved, I figure since the SPA is already small we should approve them ASAP before they lose interest.Once they are approved I can telegram them to make sure they are aware.
I don't know how to approve...
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Need Bels or an Admin
Hmm?
Oh, I see. I'll handle it now.
As a note I am super busy with school and work right now and am starting a transition phase. I will be hit and mess for the next week or so.

If there are any pressing matters email me at <!-- e -->hileville@thesouthpacific.org<!-- e --> or you for those who have me on facebook you can reach me there as well.
Noted.I feel like I'm the only person here right now, lol.
I'm here Tongue Just have a big project due next month which is eating my time.
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
I'm always here, and the inactivity is killing me hahaLeading up to elections, this is not good
I just got hit with some really serious shit IRL. I'll be away for a day or two at minimum until I can figure out what exactly is going on.
Quote:I just got hit with some really serious shit IRL. I'll be away for a day or two at minimum until I can figure out what exactly is going on.
I hope everything is okay.

On that note I will be gone all day tomorrow.  I may check on with my phone if I get the time.
Quote:I hope everything is okay.

On that note I will be gone all day tomorrow.  I may check on with my phone if I get the time.

Thanks, but unfortunately it's pretty bad. Sad
I'm getting ready to move this weekend so I will more than likely be barely active tomorrow and not on at all Saturday, possibly into Sunday but my internet and cable should be hooked up on Saturday
Just a heads up, I will be on a 36-hour duty starting later, so I won't be able to log in on Brutland and Norden until tomorrow evening (that's about 40 hours later). Hopefully nobody will try to coup us, but if somebody does, or if there's an emergency thing that needs my attention, you can telegram my non-WA puppet, <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=deception_island'>the Truthfulness of Deception Island</a>. I'll be checking on it later tonight. (The internet at work has a shared IP address, so if somebody else has an NS account there that is in the WA, Brutland and Norden might be ejected from the WA if I log in at work.)
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
I am having trouble accessing my NS account, I'll try to do so when I wake up.
Quote:I am having trouble accessing my NS account, I'll try to do so when I wake up.

NS was down from about 3:30am EDT until about 45 minutes ago.  Some people are still having issues logging into the site.  Forums have been up the entire time.
My break from school ends on Monday, so I have to travel back there tomorrow. I won't be around much until after I'm settled back in.
I'm patchy for the last week/next week; got a lot on.
New Southern Army Member
Again, I am going on duty at the hospital and will be away from my computer for about 42 hours. Any urgent concerns can be telegrammed to my puppet <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=deception_island'>the Truthfulness of Deception Island</a>. Smile
Disregard my previous post. I mistakenly left today thinking that break is over, when it actually isn't.
I am going on vacation on May 23rd til June 2nd
I will not be on for more than 24 hours. We are having RL elections here and I might not get internet access. I might check here before I leave.