Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINN: News from the Front
[Image: 1vH5f0X.png]

Last update saw combined forces from the New Southern Army and the United Defenders League in action.  This coalition force liberated the the region fascist.  Fascist was under the occupation of a member region of Right Wing Uprising, which hosts Nazi members such as GGR and Nazi Europe as member regions.

This is the second successful NSA operation held against hate groups.

SPINN is an independent, non-governmental entity. Any views or opinions presented in articles are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views or the endorsement of the Government of the South Pacific. Any concerns or clarifications are to be addressed to the author(s) of the article or the Editor-in-Chief. 

Great to see the NSA and the UDL working together! It's technically a violation of the Cabinet's executive policy on the UDL, but I suppose it's simply an oversight that the Cabinet never got around to officially repealing it!

I hope this is a harbinger of good things for TSP-UDL relations. Smile

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

You know I noticed the same, but figured since the last UDL discussion involved all members supporting some kind of normalisation of relations, that was an implicit repeal.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I was honestly unaware of any such policy, and accept the consequences for my actions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Check the 3 March 2013 declaration from the Cabinet about UDL relations.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:I was honestly unaware of any such policy, and accept the consequences for my actions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I doubt this Cabinet or the next will punish you. Tongue The policy is basically that no organ of TSP is allowed to interact with the UDL. It was violated before you by Kris, actually, when he discussed a possible treaty with the UDL! But the Cabinet hasn't ever enforced it, so I suppose it doesn't really have the force of law. We had agreed to repeal it a while ago, but for various reasons never got around to holding the vote.
[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

I know I won't be supporting any punishment. If this is helping the NSA improve its activity levels and isn't creating any unwanted commitments, then I don't see the point in rejecting it.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I'm confused about that to be honest. Someone told Mahaj back in the summer that the Cabinet had decided to normalize relations. :S That's why we opened up TSP's embassy on the UDL forum. 

It was fun working with NPA again though. Always a pleasure.

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

You and I are not the only ones who got confused at the reopening of the embassy.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Can we formerly repeal it and eliminate any retroactive potential? I think it was amazing that SB worked a mission that included UDL and I'm really glad to see that his actions speak louder than words in this whole r\d\independence debate.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Quote: 

It was fun working with NPA again though. Always a pleasure.

What does the NPA have to do with TSP?

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

That seems to be a common mistake lately.

NPA = North Pacific Army

NSA = New Southern Army

We should change our militaries' name to "HEM's dollz" just to make the distinction between TSP and TNP more clear...

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Good to see the NSA active! I hope this is a sign of things to come for our military :)