Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zhukov Regime
Nation with 9 million citizens, I got a telegram announcing his endorsement of me and he sent the same telegram to 12+ nations (maybe using stamps?)

He has got up to 89 endorsements, so we might want to keep an eye out.

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Yes, you might want to keep an eye on him.

He sent the telegrams in batches of eight, which is the number limit at which one can send a telegram to multiple people. (I know, I've tried that when TGing nations to vote in our elections - I can only send a single TG to 8 people at a time). However, what is curious is that he is sending them alphabetically - which means he has gotten a list of TSP WA nations somewhere and not manually checking TSP nations (which I do. Sad ) So this is definitely not a new player.

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Since the release of NS++ everyone has access to rather impressive tools, so being able to get a list of regional WA's is no longer an identifier for more experienced players. He's as near 100% tart rate as you can get without being on every update, so he's definitely one to watch.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote:Since the release of NS++ everyone has access to rather impressive tools, so being able to get a list of regional WA's is no longer an identifier for more experienced players. He's as near 100% tart rate as you can get without being on every update, so he's definitely one to watch.

I'm not sure how I could get a list of regional WAs using NS++, maybe I'm a n00b? Tongue Can you show me? Thanks!

Also, like I said a few weeks ago, I have started to tart up again for regional security, especially now that we have something like this. I think we'd do well not to repeat the mistake of April 2013: having only one high-endo, high-influence member as fallback should anything happen to the delegate.
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
NS++ has a tarting tool built in that lists all WA's you have endorsed, that you haven't endorsed, that have endorsed you, that haven't endorsed you, etc. It's found under the 'World Assembly' section of the Overview • Factbook â€¢ People â€¢ Government â€¢ Economy â€¢ Trend â€¢ Analysis â€¢ Challenge â€¢ World Assembly bar.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]