Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Lol Telegrams here
While browsing the original forum for history and lol's Smile I saw this and thought it was a good idea so do what the topic says post you hilarious telegrams here may it be stupid,funny or just darn right annoying post them here ill start us off Tongue

Quote:An amish paradise (Saved. 80 days ago)
you are so weak and pathetic. raiding other countries. ha! don't you have better things to do with your time??
I suggest you change your name to the Pink Pony Riders. That would be more fitting.
From my loveable time in catholic Tongue

Funniest one gets cookies!! Big Grin
This is what I get when Endotarting.The Principality of The nation of micronesia (3 days 9 hours ago)the favour is returnd i will work with the government of The Kingdom of McMasterdonia for a greater nation. i ask for new legislation mour jails. now have the WA make my nation a delegate, thank you. IAnother one received yesterday, from The Dictatorship of Democratic Peoples Republic of Shoshon I'd rather that we he Dictatorship of Democratic Peoples Republic of Shoshon perish from the earth than endorse your piddling little skid-mark of a stat
Robbaz king of sweden (Saved. 38 days ago)Are you a space Viking? TongueWant to come on a raid?
Wanna see some of the good ones that came to me?

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/single/?p=8034027&t=7834818'>http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/single/?p=8034027&t=7834818</a>
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

All those would get annoying and WTF that font sucksThe Kingdom of Tigris River (39 days ago)U BLACK RIDERS SUCK *** (Spammed me with it like 500 times annoying as hell cleared all my inbox Undecided I used to have some great hilarious ones)And we suck Ass? Is that possible?
"don't telegram or contact us ever again, we think you are a nation of nooobs"