Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of duties as Deputy Minister(s)
Well, it's been fun, it really has. Writing some FA updates, managing Ambassador duties, etc. But unfortunately, I really haven't been enjoying it lately, nor do I think people like the way I am managing the FA update, or the Ambassador Corps. Effective immediately,  I resign from my duties as Deputy Ministers in FA. I will still hold citizenship here, and will lurk on the forums, but expect very, very few posts from now on. I thank everyone who has given me the chance to do some work here, and I have no negative things to say about TSP. Thanks for all the fun, and hope to see you all soon. 

-Horse

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Good luck Horse. I wish the best for you in the future. It is so sad to see someone of the cabinet resign.
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Best of luck to you!

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Horse :O

Thank you for your excellent service. I enjoyed reading your hilarious updates (and I wanted to tease you about the monthly thing Tongue ).

Come back to government! Help reform it! 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I'm sorry to see you resign Horse, and I hope you stay involved.

Aw, damnit. You were an awesome deputy MoFA man. I'm sad to see you go. Though I do have a question, are you still gonna be involved in the Feeder News Feed (I've been trying desperately to make time. I've managed to get some free time for the next week unless something comes up. So I'll be actually working on the paper starting Monday. So just for clarification, no, I haven't abandon the paper, yes, I'll be working on it.)

The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

Quote:Aw, damnit. You were an awesome deputy MoFA man. I'm sad to see you go. Though I do have a question, are you still gonna be involved in the Feeder News Feed (I've been trying desperately to make time. I've managed to get some free time for the next week unless something comes up. So I'll be actually working on the paper starting Monday. So just for clarification, no, I haven't abandon the paper, yes, I'll be working on it.)

I haven't even been informed on anything on it lately Tongue. 
Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.