Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ministry of Regional Affairs
Quote:<strong class='bbc'>Article 18 - Responsibilities and authority of the Ministry of Regional Affairs</strong>

[*:2tbg0nop]1.The Ministry of Regional Affairs shall be responsible for directing and running regional roleplay and maintenance of the regional map.

[*:2tbg0nop]2.The Ministry of Regional Affairs shall be responsible for maintaining RMB and IRC activity, and promoting the offsite regional forums to nations within the region.
The previous version of this article lacked periods at the end of its sentences, and that made it undesirably different from the rest of the charter. I have amended this.
Now we wouldn't want cultural difference would we! Big Grin
**gasps**No periods!? Tongue Lack of punctuation can be misinterpreted... Tongue
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I think that can just be corrected as we have always allowed the chair to make minor edits like that.
Tongue I demand a vote! No I'm fine Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
:thumb:

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:I think that can just be corrected as we have always allowed the chair to make minor edits like that.
That would be ideal.
What about something like encouraging growth of civil programs in TSP (for lack of a better term)Like the press, citizen action committee (like the welcoming committee), and political parties?There is HUGE room for growth in TSP here, and maybe getting someone in the government to get the ball rolling would help.
Quote:What about something like encouraging growth of civil programs in TSP (for lack of a better term)Like the press, citizen action committee (like the welcoming committee), and political parties?There is HUGE room for growth in TSP here, and maybe getting someone in the government to get the ball rolling would help.
I believe that you convey some interesting ideas here. Does anyone else think that such is worth pursuing? If so, I would be willing to draft an amendment to this article of our charter that would include these suggestions.
Quote:citizen action committee (like the welcoming committee),
I mentioned something like this in the Citizenship changes board. More like a mentor program but this falls under the same line I guess.This way new members can get a basic intro on the rundown from a Person rather than just reading because it can be a wee bit confusing at times. especially now with all the changes and such.
Quote:Like the press, citizen action committee (like the welcoming committee), and political parties?
Sound like good ideas to me, something to watch out for and get the grey matter ticking over.
I wouldnt list all of those things specifically, but any internal group, like even the university, should be able to look to the MoRA for support imo
Sounds good.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:I wouldnt list all of those things specifically, but any internal group, like even the university, should be able to look to the MoRA for support imo
Agreed, that these things should be added while its up here (at least one of these things - TSP University - has already been implemented)

Forum Administrator