Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Council Announcements
Just so everyone knows what I am planning on doing here I will go ahead and tell you. All changes that are ready to go to vote will be placed in the voting chamber. I am not planning on opening up votes until we have a few more things ready to go. I have one more bill I will be proposing but that probably won't be until this weekend. All discussions should be at a poing where we can start wrapping things up though.
Cool, do you need help with anything?
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Not yet. Thanks for the offer and I may be asking later. I am going to wait for Carta to do what he was doing with the MoRA and feel out what is going on with Uni's proposal before we start opening votes. This week though.
Alrighty then you know where to find me.....*kneels down and tries to pick the lock to Hile's office*
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Quote:Alrighty then you know where to find me.....*kneels down and tries to pick the lock to Hile's office*
No reason to R-T and me already stole his flat screen HD tv Tongue
LR... Its already set up in my office... Tongue
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Check again as it does not work. I cancelled your cable it wasn't in the regions budget. Tongue
Wait, now... The pay for this job sucks, AND you cancel my cable subscription!? What the heck!? Tongue
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Man that aint cool! Big Grin
I plan on moving everything that is ready to a vote in about 20-36 hours.
I had planned on moving these things to a vote but due to internet problems that seem to be not so bad tonight I will move everything to a vote tonight or tomorrow.
All Great Council votes have passed. I will post all reforms and laws tomorrow. I will also be moving the current Charter into the MoJ as we have 2 trials that need to go off of that version of the Charter. I also plan on moving the remainder of the discussions in the Great Council threads into the regular Assembly tomorrow.I am happy to announce that the Great Council of 2012 was successful and is now closed.
Just letting everyone know I am almost finished updating all of the laws. I figure I will finish it up either tonight or sometime this week. I have created a forum for the Superior Court in which I am thinking the MoJ can move into that forum after the 2 trials finish up. The cabinet is also discussing potential candidates for Magistrate.