Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazarus Offers Panda to The South Pacific
By order of Chairman Milograd, I would formally like to announce the arrival of Bao Li, a first-generation wild Lazarene giant panda from the iron-bearing mountains of Lazarus.

[Image: Giant_Panda_Washington_DC.JPG]

Bao Li is on loan to the South Pacific for 10 years at the Lazarene expense, as a sign of good-will. Esteemed Chairman Milograd has expressed his deepest hopes that Bao Li will be "a panda that will surely attract many tourists to their zoos". Following the loan, it is expected that Lazarus will replace Bao Li with another Lazarene born panda and allow Bao Li to live out the rest of his life in the Lazarene panda conservatory. 

Bao Li is three and a half years, named phonetically for historical NS legends Bel and Hile. His name translates to "Commendable Profit". 

Like all giant pandas, Bao Li lives off a diet of bamboo - Lazarus has generously provided six months of bamboo with Bao Li's delivery, and expects to deliver two months' worth at a time until a survey can be conducted to ascertain the South Pacific's suitability for a transplanted bamboo culture.

I, Meow Zedong, would like to extend to the South Pacific my greatest wishes for future cooperation in the global arena, as exemplified by our joint task in caring for Bao Li.

McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Aww. It is gladly accepted. I'm sure Bao Li will love our southern environment and lampshade-shaped baboo. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I say we eat the panda *nods*

Thank you for the Panda, I promise not to eat it Tongue. 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Pandas are invasive species in our ecosystem. Did it meet our imports rules?

***I think the foreign minister should check for lice*** :unsure:

To be honest I find them a little stringy, but if it is slow cooked in a white wine sauce for 3 hours it becomes quite tender. A little bit like wild boar but not so strong
Quote:To be honest I find them a little stringy, but if it is slow cooked in a white wine sauce for 3 hours it becomes quite tender. A little bit like wild boar but not so strong
Is this quoted from experience? :o  You must be an adventurous eater.
I like to eat these pandas. Big Grin

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Quote:I like to eat these pandas. Big Grin

Noted, for future endeavors in this field of diplomacy.
McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Mhmmmmmm....Panda...

[Image: drool.gif]

[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
Panda!!!! Squee! ^_^

oh wait. I'm not in NS Canada...

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
Quote:Mhmmmmmm....Panda...

[Image: drool.gif]

Uh oh.... someone is not pleased

[Image: angrypanda_logo.png]
Lazarus is getting crazier each day. Love the new party membership cards by the way Tongue

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate