Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse's Admin application
<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">1. Have you previously held the position of administrator on a web forum? If so, when, how long, and for what software?</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Yes, 3 times, (January-March, February-September, May-June), the May-June was because the region collapsed, Zetaboards was the software.  </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">2. Do you have knowledge of programming languages? </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">A bit, I can do basic things, and I made a webpage in 8th grade( a few years back in other words ), so I could re-learn/ learn new things if need be. </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">3. Do you have experience with HTML, CSS, and or JavaScript? </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">HTML. </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">4. Do you have knowledge of IP addresses?</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">I'd like to think so, seeing as how I stopped a good amount of people multing on the second forum I was admin on. </span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">5. Have you ever been a moderator on our forum or another NS forum? If so, have you had to moderate a difficult situation and what was the outcome?</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Yes, I was a moderator for The Communist Region(both as a judge, and as a forum mod, which I later was a admin for). I had to moderate a flame war between 2 members, and a bunch of people who multi'd forum accounts. The first had a positive outcome, and both members are good friends today, the second one was a bit harder, but I'd like to think more people didn't continue multing.</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">6. What is the most important part of being an administrator on a forum?</span>

Being able to listen to both sides of a argument, if necessary, and being able to make good, non-biased decisions. If you don't feel like you can do something by yourself, ask someone to help you, don't try to be a hero. Your part of a community, and you need to work, as a community, to improve the forum. Whether that be simply improving how things are organized, or how the forum looks, you need to take suggestions. Be authoritative, not authoritarian.    

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">7. Will you have a considerable amount of time to dedicate to administrative duties if selected? When are you most free?</span>

I wouldn't be applying if I couldn't donate time to the forum Tongue. I am most free from 2:20 P.M EST to 12:00 A.M EST.

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">All applications will be private and you may be asked follow up questions. Please fill out the application completely.</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">Thank You</span>

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Thank you for your application.  We will be making a decision by the end of the month.

^.^ 

Thanks

If you need me to list anymore specific information (where I admined, verification from people that I was a admin, etc), I should be able to get that to you with no issues. 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.