[Image: 1vH5f0X.png]

Written by: Awe

Associate Editor, SPINN

Editor, Insights Division, SPINN

BREAKING NEWS

Town Square, Market Street

[Image: _41069452_olympic_ap_ok2.jpg]

South Pacificans in jubilation at announcement of the region hosting World Fair

It's official! The South Pacific will be hosting the 2013 edition of the NationStates World Fair, tentatively from December 8-11. We here at SPINN, on behalf of the rest of the region, would like to extend an invitation to the NationStates community and fellow regional news networks, to join us this coming December.

Built on a theme of 'Friendship and Cooperation', it is hoped that this World Fair will foster stronger relations amongst regions in an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment.

See you there!

SPINN is an independent, non-governmental entity. Any views or opinions presented in articles are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views or the endorsement of the Government of the South Pacific. Any concerns or clarifications are to be addressed to the author(s) of the article or the Editor-in-Chief.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

That's my region! Thanks to everyone who voted and congratulations to Escade for drafting most of the bid. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I'm so excited!  Yes!  This will be fabulous and ultra cool!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Quote:I'm so excited! Yes! This will be fabulous and ultra cool!

Indeed. Let's make a great fair!

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
And thanks Kringalia, I couldn't have drafted that proposal without your help Smile  I'm totally counting on you to help run this thing with me Wink

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Oh come on. I did the "Friendship and Cooperation" thing and you did the rest. You deserve most of the credit. And don't worry, any help you need I'm here, both as MoFA and as citizen. Just ask! Smile

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Members of Organizing Committee: Every citizen of the South Pacific Smile

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

This is awesome!