Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Liberatia/Prime Minister of TSP
The user accounts Liberatia, Prime Minister of TSP, and DRNR Ambassador to TSP have been banned from these forums.

Timeline of Events:

1.  Liberatia obtained Citizenship

2.  Liberatia created a second account which I had knowledge of titled "DRNR Ambassador to TSP".

3.  Yesterday, Liberatia registered and attempted to gain citizenship with the user account "Prime Minister of TSP".  This is a violation of forum policy.

4.  The Prime Minister of TSP was denied citizenship for regional security reasons.

5.  Belschaft ran IP checks which confirmed Liberatia owned all 3 accounts.  I personally then checked these results and investigated to see if any further accounts were owned by Liberatia.

6.  An Administrator discussion began.

Once we discussed Liberatia's status it was determined that he posed a threat to forum security.  Therefore an administrative ban has been implemented on all 3 of his accounts.  Liberatia is permanently banned from these forums and any attempt to break this ban will also result in the banhammer being swung.

Thank You,

Hileville

As Founder of the IRC channel this ban also applies to IRC.  All ops are advised to ban on sight.

Thanks.

Noted. Honestly I wonder what's his problem

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

I won't say I'm not surprised that he would do something like that, but I still wonder what he hoped to accomplish.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
The immortality of youth and the internet. No further reasons needed.... I do have a question though. Why is  Liberatia still in the region?

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Does South Brentsylvania have an account/citizenship here? This post on the RMB disturbs me.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Every once in a while they plan to run for Delegate and do I still don't know what for. I don't even take them seriously anymore, specially since they want to govern but don't show any interest to the "service" part of government, for instance helping right now through volunteering.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Further to this, in my capacity as Delegate I have removed Liberatia from the region due to his declared intent to overthrow The Coalition. Considering his declaration of himself as TSP's legitimate government in exile I do not consider him to be a native resident, and he no longer possess citizenship.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I'm saying this on behalf of Liberatia: it was all a huge misunderstanding. Turns out his brother hacked in his account, created those puppet states, and tried to hack the forums. We TGed about this. 

I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
'My sibling did it' is the usual excuse given when someone is caught doing something they shouldn't via their IP. One of these days it may even be true.

However, we have now way of telling who is behind a computer; one IP = one person as far as we are concerned.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Same way in the game when you have a sibling/friend use your PC and they create a WA nation and you both lose your WA rights, no questions asked, no appeals (publicly) available. I'm sure someone somewhere at sometime got WA rights back, but it's not publicized. 

My TG inbox gets hit daily  by Prime Minister of TSP ,the sibling,  I guess, trying to get to the forums to appeal his case and file charges against Belschaft for false banishment. The occasional message contains "at least leave Liberatia alone". Could give credence to the story,in that TSP may be in "OMG I SCREWED UP MY BROTHER"S GAME!!" mode.

I have no idea of how long they were around and how much they lost, but rules are rules, and Google is Google and if they really want to play the game, there are ways to play it. We can also use the opportunity to have a  hearing/trial and give at least Liberatia the opportunity to be heard.

The thing is I can totally see Liberatia do something like this because he\she\they have wanted to be TSP president for a while and maybe thought this would be a way to "help" their election.

He's contributed at times to the RMB discussion but seems to be only interested in power without responsibility. 

Sad Sad

Are bans lifelong or for a certain time period?

Maybe he should be allowed back into TSP within a few months but banned from voting for a longer time period?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Quote:The thing is I can totally see Liberatia do something like this because he\she\they have wanted to be TSP president for a while and maybe thought this would be a way to "help" their election.

He's contributed at times to the RMB discussion but seems to be only interested in power without responsibility. 

Sad Sad

Are bans lifelong or for a certain time period?

Maybe he should be allowed back into TSP within a few months but banned from voting for a longer time period?

Admin bans have traditionally been lifelong with a few exceptions over a 10 year period.
We all know how to play the game. Liberetia pushed it and pays the consequence. He can do what everyone else in the game does. Form/rename a new nation and start over.

Yeah, I know. That makes sense.  I just felt bad because I interviewed him and he's a kid - probably good for him to learn not to do stuff like that.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

My kids are older are as old as most of the folks in this region. I grew up without safety nets and learned much much more not being able to do stupid things because society would pity me and kiss the boo boo and make it better. This is how we learn.

It sure is regrettable, but Liberatia knew better than to create a region advocating the overthrow of the Coalition.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Further, the fact that IP's are tied to your identity and the concept of One IP = One Person is pretty much a founding principle of the internet.

It's a shame, if that player was a long-standing TSPer. But you seem to have done the right thing here, declaring oneself a 'government in exile' is really glaring.

Too funny.

Quote:It's a shame, if that player was a long-standing TSPer. But you seem to have done the right thing here, declaring oneself a 'government in exile' is really glaring.
It's not so much that as the attempted breach of forum security.

I agree with the decision, I only regret that he did something like that.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I can forgive him for his inexperience, but not for his incorrigible immaturity in thinking that he can do whatever he wants in/to TSP or any other GCR (he's been known to cause trouble against Krull in TP as well). There has to be respect for the laws of the land. 

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Just, don't attempt to revolt, would be the best advice I'd give him.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

This isn't over yet apparently...our friend is seeking international solutions to his grievances with us:

Quote: 

SEEING that the South Pacific, governed by the TSP Coalition, <b>has violated their own charter,</b>

<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">DISAPPROVING of the the fact that this was done by <b>banning a nation without trial, and purely on suspicion,</b>

<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">ALSO SEEING that they have done this by <b>violating another nation's right to free speech,</b>

<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">NOTICING that <b>even Milograd,</b> notorious for overthrowing the Coalition for a few weeks in April, <b>received a trial,</b> whereas <b>these two nations have not,</b>

<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">HEREBY CONDEMNS THE SOUTH PACIFIC
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I don't think he's gonna find 81 people to drink the same whine he does in 2 days...