Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of the South Pacific
I would like to have a colony in for kandoo which is located accross form 087 please

<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Nation</span></span> <span><span>in</span></span><span><span> the </span></span><span><span>South</span></span> <span><span>Pacific</span></span><span><span>: kandoo</span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Nation</span></span><span><span> name</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]* kandoo (or name the group of islands the stag islands please) </span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Desired</span></span> <span><span>Plot</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]*:</span></span> <span><span>087</span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Capital</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>] stag the secound </span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Location</span></span><span><span> of </span></span><span><span>Capital</span></span><span><span> the centeral island </span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Customization</span></span><span><span>  the name of the islands from the main land of knadoo to the sea please. </span></span>

1. godess island

2. island of koo

3. island of Darke

4. ringers island

when grouped togeather the islands should be call the stag islands pleases
actully coud i have 087 as part of my main nation instead please if its not to much trouble

could i get lot 087 is part of my nation istead of a colony please. but if i have to have colony that would be great to again the info was

<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Nation</span></span> <span><span>in</span></span><span><span> the </span></span><span><span>South</span></span> <span><span>Pacific</span></span><span><span> kandoo</span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Nation</span></span><span><span> name</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]*:</span></span>kandoo (if the group of islands can have thier own sperate names maybe the stag islands please)
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Desired</span></span> <span><span>Plot</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]*:</span></span> <span><span>087</span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Capital</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]*:</span></span> the stag the secound
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Location</span></span><span><span> of </span></span><span><span>Capital</span></span><span><span>: the central island </span></span>
<span><span>[</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]</span></span><span><span>Customization</span></span><span><span>[/</span></span><span><span>b</span></span><span><span>]:</span></span> the stag islands

from bottom to top

goddess islands

island of koo

darke island

ringer island (name after my cat Big Grin)

@Ninnelives just please stop posting. The map is updated monthly, so you will have to wait until April.
As well, instead of spamming just update your previous post.
Quote:As well, instead of spamming just update your previous post.

I am so so so sorry. i thought i made mistake with my secound post cause it looked so strange on my screen everything i had written down looked vertical on my screen, so i meant to respost what i said i  never thought of simply updating my last post. Again i am sorry.
Quote:Map updated to post #307!

@Pillageandburnistan

YOu can only claim one plot for one nation. Merging of plots also cannot be done. However, I can subdivide one large plot for you, just like what I did for Costa Estre [187], LaFay [188], of Qvait [064].

@UCSR

#97 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims.

@Archad

We apologize but currently it is not possible to add more land areas. You can pick a plot most resembling what you like, or you can claim a plot and simply RP the reclamation areas. Wink

@Ryccia

#129 is currently unavailable for secondary claims. Please refer to <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5399-map-of-the-south-pacific/page-9#entry112444">this list</a> if you want one. Smile

@Bruuma

#117 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims, so #091 - right on the equator, will be Chickenport's new paradise! Smile

I think you need to clarify what is a secondary claim, what is a colony, how big these can be etc. A de facto list of which are off-limits and which can be used for claims (colonial or secondary) would be good. It seems as though even 'one nation, one plot', some secondary claims are being turned down even for locations that are smaller than (for example, not picking on him here) Belshaft's three colonies.

From an earlier post:

2. Players who can apply for three plots can apply for one primary (mainland) claim, and 1-2 secondary (colony/puppet) claim/s.

3. Due to the limited number of plots available, secondary claims can be placed only on smaller offshore island plots*, and not mainland plots, as these are more suitable for primary claims.. Due to the varying definitions, the Bureau of Cartography has decided to name the plots suitable/appropriate for colonial claiming: plots 006, 007, 017, 027, 091, 096, 101, 109, 183, and 200.

From the posts to date and given that some requests are being turned down, I think there's some confusion here. Also, the above list for colonial claiming (I assume from the wording this doesn't include secondary claims) is a little short.
It is pretty clear if you read the first few posts and the one linked within it with the list of available plots for colonies.

To claim a colony, you need a second nation in TSP (on NS) and you also need to be a citizen here on the forums. The only plots available for colonies (currently) are those that you listed (006, 007, 017, 027, 091, 096, 101, 109, 183, and 200). As I think all of these plots have now been claimed, you will need to wait for B&N to add more to the list, which hopefully will occur with the next map update (although I can't guarantee it). Any colony claims made for plots not on this list will probably not be accepted.

Most colony claims that have been rejected so far have been for not claiming an available plot from the list OR for not claiming it with a second (puppet) nation in TSP - most try to use their main nation again. Check the colony claims which have been successful and you will see they have generally followed these rules. I believe Belschaft's claims and possibly a few others were accepted prior to these policies being written, which is why they may seem larger than some others turned down. Guess they were lucky to get in before this policy was in place.

Hopefully this clarifies it.

Edit: Also, a Secondary Claim and a Colony Claim are the same thing. Just different wording.
It's not clear if I have to ask for clarification...

I'd interpreted it much like Belshaft did, i.e. if you have x3 TSP nations you can have x3 spots on the map.

Also, it was mentioned much earlier in the thread by Escade that having colonies would depend on whether you were active in the regional RPs or not.

The specific one I'm interested in is giving West Maruz (formerly Catacombs) a spot on the map, as we RPed a hell of a lot in a nation that wasn't actually on there. So don't actually care where it goes.
There is a stated policy on secondary claims, and there is a link to it. I honestly don't understand what's so confusing about it.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
My claims re; the map predated the colony rules, as I was the first person to want them. As such, what I had was not exactly compliant with the colony rules, but grandfathered in.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Seems to be the most constructive things are going to get, so I'll wait and see what B&N decides for the claim.

That was largely as I thought Bel, just wanted the actual rules clarified further given the very short list of 'acceptable' claims and the number that were being turned down.
Well, my claims are expiring as I've let the nations CTE (not RPing) so you could try and pick up them.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Edit to plot:

Could you change the name of Fort Jameson DV to Eureka?

The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

Nation in the South Pacific*: Colony of Grand SeedPlanes
Nation name*:  Grand SeedPlanes / SeedPlanes (whatever works  better on map)
Desired Plot*: 58
Capital*: Seedelton
Location of Capital*: near  the split of the river, above the larger end.
Customization: the part where the river end and the cove starts is called: The Grand and the bay itself is called First Seed Cove, which has a port                                         settling there.

at the bottom part of the map runs the Sunflower National Planes 

and near the the border with 51 there is the second settlement called Sproutsdale