Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of the South Pacific
Quote:3. Due to the limited number of plots available, secondary claims can be placed only on smaller offshore island plots*, and not mainland plots, as these are more suitable for primary claims.. Due to the varying definitions, the Bureau of Cartography has decided to name the plots suitable/appropriate for colonial claiming: plots 006, 007, 017, 027, 091, 096, 101, 109, 183, and 200.
Since 191 is no longer valid then, I guess I'll have to change my earlier claim to this:

<div style="margin:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Nation in the South Pacific: TekNet
Nation name: Farengeto Colony B
Desired Plot: 200
Capital: Aspey
Location of Capital: Any island
Customization: 
Might as well give Aspey one of those port symbols too.

</div>
Colonial claim:

Nation in TSP: The Kigyar

Desired plot: 183

Plot name: The Fleet of Reclamation (T.S.L)

Capital: "T.S.L Dreadnought"

Location of Capital: Center, but to the left a bit

Customization: Add a "City" named "T.S.L Sentinel" place it to the lower right part of the island. Place one more "city" named "T.S.L Harbinger" to the upper right of the island.

Also, please replace the city (but not capital) symbols with the Airport symbols.
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Colonial claim

Nation in the South Pacific: Sedunn

Plot name: Skyllenn (Sedunn)
Major city: Gafesst
Location of Major city: Second island from the south, northern coast
Customization: Island names (from the south): Vin Haffven, Sem Haffven, Potymevv, Leksienn, Regonn

City: Regonn Is. (northern island): Marrk

Portsign: Gafesst

Maybe the islands are too small for cities? (City signs are larger than the islands). If so, skip the cities.

Allso, I didn't intend to name anything inside of Sherlockopia. Could you move Mt. Skolyt slighly to the west so it is insade Sedunn territory, if it isn't any trouble Smile

Quote:Colonial claim

Plot name: Skyllenn (Sedunn)
Major city: Gafesst
Location of Major city: Second island from the south, northern coast
Customization: Island names (from the south): Vin Haffven, Sem Haffven, Potymevv, Leksienn, Regonn

Maybe the islands are too small for cities? (City signs are larger than the islands). If so, skip the cities.

Allso, I didn't intend to name anything inside of Sherlockopia. Could you move Mt. Skolyt slighly to the west so it is insade Sedunn territory, if it isn't any trouble Smile
I've already claimed #200.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Qwert" data-cid="112768" data-time="1388592434">Colonial claimNation in the South Pacific: SedunnDesired Plot: 200Plot name: Skyllenn (Sedunn)Major city: GafesstLocation of Major city: Second island from the south, northern coastCustomization: Island names (from the south): Vin Haffven, Sem Haffven, Potymevv, Leksienn, Regonn

I've already claimed #200.</blockquote>
Totally missed that. Sorry.
Thanks to [nation]Brutland and Norden[/nation] for giving me a plot!

In TSP since Sunday 13th October 2013

Citizen since 14th March 2014

Stuff about me:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...tem-scope/

http://solarsystemscope.com/

[spoiler=Coat of Arms][Image: YPjJqFN.png][/spoiler]

In association with:

[spoiler=TSSSOSA][Image: n5LOrbM.png?1679][/spoiler]

I'd like to have port symbols added to all of Rahm-Izad's cities. All of the major (i.e. on the map) cities are ports.

Let me begin by saying you are doing an amazing job, BaN.

Nation in the South Pacific: Aistos
Nation name: Aistos
Desired Plot: 010
Capital: Delan
Location of Capital: At the mouth of the big river
Customization:

Cities:

Hala- around the middle course of the short river in the northwest

Lazopa- where the big river joins with its northernmost tributary

Features:

The bay is called Haelian Bay. In the eastern permafrost, just under the Antarctic Circle is the Geldea Research Station. The big river is called Colma, its tributaries are the Esne (south) and Jula (north). The short river in the northwest is the Halas.

Let's try agian.

Colonial claim

Desired Plot: 007

Plot name: Sefallu (Sedunn)
City: Sraved
Location of city: Southernmost ice free area
Customization:  Bay name: Rydd

Island name: Kjeterrve

Research stations: Westernmost point of coast: Hagfo-Vekety, Somewhere between the numbers and western border: Podkluvv

Maybe some kind of abbreviation could be added so that the stations are <span>distinguish</span>able from normal cities, R.S. or something like that.

Allso, I didn't intend to name anything inside of Sherlockopia. Could Mt. Skolyt be moved slighly to the west so it is insade Sedunn territory, if it isn't any trouble Smile

My apologies, please find my new claim later on in the forum topic, on page 11
and is possible can I state claim over plot 183, a very small group of islands just of my main plots coastline, as territory to be named the Actium islands, but this is only a small suggestion, and a proposition at best

<span style="color:rgb(102,0,102);">Nation in the South Pacific</span>*:The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Nation name*: The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Desired Plot*: 205
Capital*: Muffin city
Location of Capital*: The center

Quote:and is possible can I state claim over plot 183, a very small group of islands just of my main plots coastline, as territory to be named the Actium islands, but this is only a small suggestion, and a proposition at best
I believe you need a second nation (non-WA puppet) in TSP to claim a second territory.
Quote:and is possible can I state claim over plot 183, a very small group of islands just of my main plots coastline, as territory to be named the Actium islands, but this is only a small suggestion, and a proposition at best

I have already claimed that for a colony. If it was a main claim you would overrule my colonial claim, but ours are both colonial.
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Quote:Nation in the South Pacific: [nation]The Second Transcaucasian Confederacy[/nation]

Nation Name:The Transcaucasian State

Desired plot: 182

capital Grand Actium

Location of capital: on the north-western most part of the circular shaped coastline

Customization: Port Maiden-burg, on the south coast, were the land is closest to the borderline, Birgantium, a city located in the centre of the plot were the elevation is at its highest, and finally around the coastline of the circle shape plot, the coast being labelled the Great Gold Coast.

-Thankyou,
And also, this is already claimed by Lizardtopia...
my apologies,  regarding my claims for territory, I am very sorry if have annoyed anyone  by doing so, and my utmost apologies for making this mistake

- The Second Transcaucasian confederacy.

Nation in the South Pacific*: Principality of Impossibilia
Nation name*: Impossibilia
Desired Plot*: 033
Capital*: Salamandria
Location of Capital*: by the shore of the central bay (second bay from the top)
Customization: Additional city: Amphibia, by the shore of the northernmost bay (first bay from the top)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nation in the South Pacific*: Northern Caledonia
Nation name*: (The name of your country that you want to appear in the map, which may be different from your TSP nation name. Please keep it short.) Northern Caledonia
Desired Plot*: (This is on a first-come-first-served basis.) 188
Capital*: Bastogne
Location of Capital*: On the coast along the tropic of Capricorn
Customization: City of Constantinople on the southern island

City of Edinburgh on the northern side of the mountain

Nation in the South Pacific*: The Bunnydom.
Nation name*: The Bunnydom.
Desired Plot*: 097, please!
Capital*: Royal Oaks Glen Oaks Oakwood Oaks (ROGOOO is fine).
Location of Capital*: Out east towards the coast would be fine!
Customization: Glendale, Bunny City, Carrot, and Oak Coast in that order from south to north. The northernmost city here is the capital. I'll let you know if anything else is needed! Wink
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
Primary Mainland Claim

Nation in the South Pacific: The Grand Duchy of Stella Maris
Nation name: Stella Maris
Desired Plot: 090
Capital: Mediadora
Location of Capital: Refer to the star icon in image  *Revised*
Customization: (I uploaded a revised image of Plot 090 to Flickr for reference: Plot 090 *Revised*)

Refer to image *Revised* (Red = Fort / Black = City / Blue = Airport / Purple = Observatory / Orange = Mountain)

Name of top left island = Lisieux Island
City on top left island = Sainte-Croix

Name of large main island = Luzon Island
Orange icon = Mount Virolai
Rest of the bottom right mountain range on the mainland = Balaguer Mountains
Red icon = Fort Sant Jordi 
Star icon = Mediadora
Blue icon = Airport icon
Purple icon = Observatori Sant Domènec

<div>River next to the capital = El Riu Rossinyol
Bay at the mouth of the river = Santa Espina Bay
Black icon on the bottom right next to the river = Bartomeu
Black icon on the top left next to the mountain (Mount Virolai) = Agustí
</div>

<div>Bottom left island = Galvão Island
Black icon on bottom left island = Macieira

<div>Bottom right island = Legazpi Island
Black icon on bottom right island = La Rosa
</div>
</div>
+

Ad Jesum per Mariam et Josephum

"We never give more honor to Jesus than when we honor His Mother, and we honor her simply and solely to honor Him all the more perfectly.

W
e go to her only as a way leading to the goal we seek - Jesus, her Son," St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

http://vocation.nd.edu/

Colonial Claim #1

Nation in the South Pacific: Stella Maris
Desired Plot: 109
Plot name: Zobel Islands (G.D.S.M.)
Customization: (Refer to image) *Revised*

Refer to image *Revised* (Red = Fort / Blue = Airport / Black = City)

Black icon on leftmost island = Habsburg
Blue icon = Airport icon
Red icon = Fort Sant Feliu
Black icon on large right island = Blumenau
+

"We never give more honor to Jesus than when we honor His Mother, and we honor her simply and solely to honor Him all the more perfectly.

W
e go to her only as a way leading to the goal we seek - Jesus, her Son," St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

Colonial Claim #2

Nation in the South Pacific: Stella Maris
Desired Plot: 101
Plot name: La Moreneta Island (G.D.S.M.)
Customization: 

- Port at the southernmost tip of the island: Vergara
- Port at the left northernmost tip of the island: Benet 
- Fort in the center: Fort Sant Ignacio
- Airport icon next to fort
+

W

Quote: 

<div>Colonial Claim #1

Nation in the South Pacific: Stella Maris
Desired Plot: 109
Plot name: Zobel Islands (G.D.S.M.)
Customization: (Refer to image)

Refer to image (Red = Fort / Yellow = Airport / Blue = Port)

1. Habsburg
2. Fort Sanz
3. Ratzinger
4. Zobel
5. Blumenau
6. Airport
7. Fort Sant Feliu

</div>

Quote: 

<div>Colonial Claim #2

Nation in the South Pacific: Stella Maris
Desired Plot: 101
Plot name: La Moreneta Island (G.D.S.M.)
Customization: 

- Port at the southernmost tip of the island: Vergara
- Port at the left northernmost tip of the island: Benet 
- Fort in the center: Fort Sant Ignacio
- Airport icon next to fort

</div>
It's one nation per plot.

Also, that's a rather high detail density on your claims. Might want to simplify it a bit for the official map.

Quote: 

[Image: 6MJQ2tQ.png]

Announcement with regards to colony policy:

While the intentions for the creation of the map is to help people and nations of the South Pacific chart their own countries, including some of their colonial ambitions, it is in the interest of the wider region that space and vacant plots be retained in order for future TSPers to also enjoy the benefits and opportunities a map can offer. If we fill up the map with ourselves there will be little opportunities for new people. As such, the Bureau of Cartography and the Minister of Regional Affairs have formulated further guidelines in colonial policy:

1. Players who are citizens of the South Pacific
will be limited to three plots
only. Players who are not citizens
will be limited to one plot
only. (That's why we encourage you to apply for citizenship!) While these are the maximum numbers allowed, we like to encourage players to be judicious
in claiming.

2. Players who can apply for three plots can apply for one primary
(mainland) claim, and 1-2 secondary
(colony/puppet) claim/s.

3. Due to the limited number of plots available, secondary claims
can be placed only on smaller offshore island plots*, and not mainland plots, as these are more suitable for primary claims.. Due to the varying definitions, the Bureau of Cartography has decided to name the plots suitable/appropriate for colonial claiming: plots 006, 007, 017, 027, 091, 096, 101, 109, 183, and 200.

4. In conformance with the "one-nation-one-plot" rule, puppets/colonies may be applied for using another separate TSP nation.

5. Any appeals/special cases may be made to the Bureau of Cartography, which will have the final decision over the matter.

Hopefully this clears up things, and may the odds be in your favour. Let the second Scramble for TSP begin! Big Grin

Is it still one nation per plot? I thought that the new Colony Policy allows for citizens to have three plots: 1 mainland claim and 1-2 colonial claims?
+

W

Quote:4. In conformance with the "one-nation-one-plot" rule, puppets/colonies may be applied for using another separate TSP nation.

It is.