Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of the South Pacific
Ah, so I have to make two other nations in order to apply for two separate colonies?

Do those colonial nations have to apply for citizenship as well or is my main nation's citizenship enough?

+

Ad Jesum per Mariam et Josephum

"We never give more honor to Jesus than when we honor His Mother, and we honor her simply and solely to honor Him all the more perfectly.

W
e go to her only as a way leading to the goal we seek - Jesus, her Son," St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

http://vocation.nd.edu/

Quote:Ah, so I have to make two other nations in order to apply for two separate colonies?
Yes. Smile Note that this is two other NS nations, not
two other TSP forum accounts.

Quote:Do those colonial nations have to apply for citizenship as well or is my main nation's citizenship enough?
The citizenship of the main in enough. In addition, applying twice for citizenship on two accounts can get you banned from this forum.

Also, a map update will be coming sometime this week when I get a bunch of free hours. Life's been busy for me lately, so I apologize for having no map updates yet.
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Quote:Stella Maris, on 10 Jan 2014 - 9:22 PM, said:[Image: snapback.png]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Stella Maris" data-cid="113541" data-time="1389385325">

Ah, so I have to make two other nations in order to apply for two separate colonies?
Yes. Smile Note that this is two other NS nations, not
two other TSP forum accounts.

</blockquote>

I guess my colonial claim is not valid then. Do I have to create a new NS nation to claim 007, and then make it a puppet/colony?

I think I first misunderstood that a new NS nation had to be created.

Is it possible to claim another plot for another nation with no connection to my current? If so, is it limited to the plots listed before?

Quote:"one TSP nation - one plot"
As long as you follow this rule it can be a totally unrelated nation.
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Is my current primary plot a valid SECONDARY plot?

I intend to change it from my main TSP nation to a secondary one, and use a new one nation here and possibly in the other regions I'm a member of which have RP as more of a side activity.

McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Map updated to post #245! Rest of claims beneath it needs to be resolved. Wink

@ Northern Caledonia

Nation not in TSP. :/

@ Bundesdeutschland

Plot #97 is invalid for a secondary claim. Please refer to this list for colonizable plots (it includes one plot that you has been gunning for ever since)

@ Sedunn and Stella Maris

You need to have another TSP nation to claim a colony. Smile

Quote:I guess my colonial claim is not valid then. Do I have to create a new NS nation to claim 007, and then make it a puppet/colony?

Is it possible to claim another plot for another nation with no connection to my current? If so, is it limited to the plots listed before?
Yes (partially), yes, and yes.

Players are limited to one mainland claim and up to a maximum of two secondary (small-island-ish) plots. The nations occupying the plots may or may not be related to each other. So, since I already have Ceretania, I can make another claim, for let's say, a Ceretanian colony called <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=gerona">Gerona</a>, the plot I'm claiming for it has to be on the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5399-map-of-the-south-pacific/?p=112444">list</a> of colonizable plots. But even I'm going to make a claim for totally unrelated nation called <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=cartography">Cartography</a>, it still has to be on the list.

To make a secondary claim, you have to create a new NS nation in the South Pacific to represent it game-side (it will also be the basis of its continued existence on the map - if this account ceases to exist or moves out of TSP, the secondary claim will be removed). There is no need for another forum account. Smile

Quote:Is my current primary plot a valid SECONDARY plot?

I intend to change it from my main TSP nation to a secondary one, and use a new one nation here and possibly in the other regions I'm a member of which have RP as more of a side activity.
You just now need to supply me with a TSP nation, as the account you used for your current claim (Double Bass) is currently not in TSP. Wink Your current primary plot is not a valid secondary plot: it is relatively big, centered in a choice location. Smile

May I make some customization's requests?

I would like a town near the coast named Alto Mare.

I would also like that town to have a seaport.

While your at it, please put in a air port for muffin city.

I would like to thank you for putting T.D.D.R.O.H on the map.
If it's possible add Hubble Einstein Space Center on the equator, on the coast, northeast of Astrocity and Terrestrial Maxwell Montes.

In TSP since Sunday 13th October 2013

Citizen since 14th March 2014

Stuff about me:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...tem-scope/

http://solarsystemscope.com/

[spoiler=Coat of Arms][Image: YPjJqFN.png][/spoiler]

In association with:

[spoiler=TSSSOSA][Image: n5LOrbM.png?1679][/spoiler]

<b>Moved to a different region. Sorry Tongue</b>

Nation in the South Pacific: Most Serene Greatlandia
Nation name: Greatlandia
Desired Plot: 156
Capital: Storkville
Location of Capital: See map

Customization: See map

[Image: LrBgqFF.png]

Nation in the south pacific: The second Transcaucasian Confederacy
Nation Name: The Transcauasian State
desired plot: 126
capital: Grand Actium
Location of capital: see map
customization: see map

as I have reviewed my choice of choice a piece of terrtory and seeing that plot 126 was free I have ask for this plot, I have attached a picture of were my customization is to be placed below, with my nation name written in a available space below the plot.
Quote:Map updated to post #245! Rest of claims beneath it needs to be resolved. Wink

@ Northern Caledonia

Nation not in TSP. :/

@ Bundesdeutschland

Plot #97 is invalid for a secondary claim. Please refer to this <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5399-map-of-the-south-pacific/?p=112444">list</a> for colonizable plots (it includes one plot that you has been gunning for ever since)

@ Sedunn and Stella Maris

You need to have another TSP nation to claim a colony. Smile

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Qwert" data-cid="113674" data-time="1389542163">
I guess my colonial claim is not valid then. Do I have to create a new NS nation to claim 007, and then make it a puppet/colony?

Yes (partially), yes, and yes.

Players are limited to one mainland claim and up to a maximum of two secondary (small-island-ish) plots. The nations occupying the plots may or may not be related to each other. So, since I already have Ceretania, I can make another claim, for let's say, a Ceretanian colony called <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=gerona">Gerona</a>, the plot I'm claiming for it has to be on the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5399-map-of-the-south-pacific/?p=112444">list</a> of colonizable plots. But even I'm going to make a claim for totally unrelated nation called <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=cartography">Cartography</a>, it still has to be on the list.

To make a secondary claim, you have to create a new NS nation in the South Pacific to represent it game-side (it will also be the basis of its continued existence on the map - if this account ceases to exist or moves out of TSP, the secondary claim will be removed). There is no need for another forum account. Smile

Quote:Is my current primary plot a valid SECONDARY plot?

You just now need to supply me with a TSP nation, as the account you used for your current claim (Double Bass) is currently not in TSP. Wink Your current primary plot is not a valid secondary plot: it is relatively big, centered in a choice location. Smile</blockquote>

Scrap Plot 97 for me.
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
Nation in the South Pacific*: The Pacific Guinea (that's my colony!)
Nation name*: Pacific Guinea
Desired Plot*: 109
Capital*: Bihač.
Location of Capital*: The furthest point of the plot, eastwards coast.
Customization: N/A, so far.
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
Can I change the name of my colony? Naming aside, due to a retcon it no longer fits.

I'll change it to Cephio Isles, with some kinda of indication it belongs to Farengeto.
<span style="font-size:13px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Nation in the South Pacific*: Whig Republic
Nation name*: The Whig Republic (The name of your country that you want to appear in the map, which may be different from your TSP nation name. Please keep it short.)

Desired Plot*: 158, 161, 162 (This is on a first-come-first-served basis.)

Capital*:Nuut Windsor

Location of Capital*: center of plot 158, on coast of river
Customization:</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Please add the following:</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Cities:</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-style:italic;">Nuut Detroit - across the river from New Windsor</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-style:italic;">Gondorian - on the mouth of the southern-flowing river</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-style:italic;">Sansa Machan Ciyya - at the northern side of the largest lake</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;font-style:italic;">Sansa Tibba Ciyya - on the south-western side of the largest lake</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Features:</span>

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;background-color:transparent;">Name the highest mountain there as Monte Ogmund, the second highest mountain there as Monte Sigmund, name the largest lake Loey de Sansas and name the body of water covered by the archipelago Faarkey de Sansas.</span>
Quote:Nation in the South Pacific*: Whig Republic
Nation name*: The Whig Republic (The name of your country that you want to appear in the map, which may be different from your TSP nation name. Please keep it short.)

Desired Plot*: 158, 160, 161, 162 (This is on a first-come-first-served basis.)

Customization:

Please add the following:

Cities:

Nuut Detroit - across the river from New Windsor

Gondorian - on the mouth of the southern-flowing river

Sansa Machan Ciyya - at the northern side of the largest lake

Sansa Tibba Ciyya - on the south-western side of the largest lake

Features:

Name the highest mountain there as Monte Ogmund, the second highest mountain there as Monte Sigmund, name the largest lake Loey de Sansas and name the body of water covered by the archipelago Faarkey de Sansas.
Multiple issues here...

1. Non-citizens are limited to one plot.
  2. Citizens may claim up to 3 plots, but are limited to one mainland plot.
  3. Each additional plot requires a puppet nation in TSP
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="codyjk727" data-cid="114791" data-time="1390599565">
<div>
Nation in the South Pacific*: Whig Republic

Desired Plot*: 158, 160, 161, 162 (This is on a first-come-first-served basis.)

Customization:

Please add the following:

Cities:

Nuut Detroit - across the river from New Windsor

Gondorian - on the mouth of the southern-flowing river

Sansa Machan Ciyya - at the northern side of the largest lake

Sansa Tibba Ciyya - on the south-western side of the largest lake

Features:

Name the highest mountain there as Monte Ogmund, the second highest mountain there as Monte Sigmund, name the largest lake Loey de Sansas and name the body of water covered by the archipelago Faarkey de Sansas.
Multiple issues here...

1. Non-citizens are limited to one plot.
  2. Citizens may claim up to 3 plots, but are limited to one mainland plot.
  3. Each additional plot requires a puppet nation in TSP

</div>
</blockquote>
What's a puppet nation, and how do I chose a mainland?
Quote:What's a puppet nation, and how do I chose a mainland?

Puppet nations are secondary nations you create. To claim more than one plot you need to be a citizen of the South Pacific, and even then you need to have as many nations (your main nation+puppets) in the region as plots you claim (a maximum of three). To know more about the policy on claiming more than one plot go here: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...ntry112444

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Nation in the South Pacific*: The Nomades Peoples of Selknams
Nation name*: Selknam People
Desired Plot*: 106
Capital*: Selk Ville
Location of Capital*: Belong the river

Nation in The South Pacific: The Kingdom of Alvaran

Nation Name                       : Valtarainne na Alvarrani (Kingdom of the Alvari)

Desired Plot                         : Number 079

Capital                                 : Krani-Alvarri

Location of Capital             : On the Delta, just south of it.

Customization:<i> </i>Map with detailed cities placement and names is attached (Is this okay?)

Thank you very much ^-^

Nation in the South Pacific*: The Free Land of The Dirty Water

Nation name*: Dirty Water

Desired Plot*: 217

Capital*: The Hole

Location of Capital*:center below the number between the river flowing south and the river flowing north

Customization:

Nation in the South Pacific: [nation]Sovonor[/nation]
Nation name: Empire of Sovonor
Desired Plot: 027
Capital: Sovranon
Location of Capital: the area just before entering peninsula that is closest to the island
Customization: Imperio (former capital at the centre of the island), Bear Point (city to the left of the number 026 but no so close to the border), Emperor Town (city in the tip of the northern part of the south bay).

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Map updated to post #272!

@ Whig Republic

Please select one plot on the mainland as your main/primary claim. You may add secondary (colony/puppet) claims later on: please see this post for the guidelines Wink

@ Alvaran

I had to use the short name of your country, the full name won't fit. Smile

@ Kris

I'll be amazed if they can build metropolises (or is it metropoli ?) in year-round pack ice. Big Grin

Disclaimer: I will be busy for the next month, so the map will be updated once in February, in the middle of the month.

I honestly have no idea how it's spelled. *Makes mental note to research that*
Oh I wouldn't call then metropoli (?). The idea was that Sovonor is all that's left of an empire that once controlled Kringalia, the "cities" actually being sparsely populated towns, except for the capital.

It's in preparation for my first NS anniversary next Monday. :D
Quote:Map updated to post #272!

Not to be a pain (and Thanks! for doing this whole project), but you missed out on Greater Stork Island in Greatlandia. No rush, but please put it on your "to do" list. Smile Thanks again!