Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of the South Pacific
Nation in the South Pacific*: Vermelho

Nation name<span style="background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">*: Republic of Vermelho
Desired Plot*: 114
Capital*: São Nicolau
Location of Capital*: At the mouth of the river on the west side of the main island
Customization:
Please add the following(If possible):</span>

Cities:

Liberdade-at the mouth of the river on the east side of the island

Mortem-in the low flatlands on the south side of the island 

Features:

The main island is named Ilha Xis

The small island to the south is called Ilha de Motre

The river on the West side of the Island is called Rio Vermelho

The river on the east side of the Island is called Rio Primeiro 

The bay on the south side is called 
<span style="background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Baía Tartaruga</span>

The bay on the east side is called B
aía <span style="background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Protegida</span>

The tallest Mountain is called Monte Cruz

Grand Cyndriel*:
Grand Cyndriel*:
160*:
Carras Elbereth*:
Capital: Bight of first bay from the left on the north*:
High point: Mount Aretonia 2.614m. Mountain range: Lortmils. Southernmost city: Mannonton. Easternmost city at point: Highport. Northwesternmost city nearish border: Beetu. Southwesternmost city nearish border: Celadonia. Southern city on inner bay at bight 1/3 up: Innspa. Bay: Bay of Tiamat:

Gimme a river eh!

Thanks!

--
Commonwealth of Grand Cyndriel
Foreign Ministry
Sustarre House, Rath Bigby, Carras Elbereth 0002-6
Nation in the South Pacific: Ryccia
Nation name: Ryccian TSP Colony
Desired Plot: If I can see it well, since Im on an iPod, 129
Capital: Mirray
Location of Capital: The biggest island
Customization: In the biggest island, also include the city of Marresa and in the little island, Viy. The big island should be named Mirray Island and the little one is King Jose I's island.
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Nation</span></span></span> <span><span><span>in</span></span></span><span><span><span> the </span></span></span><span><span><span>South</span></span></span> <span><span><span>Pacifiic</span></span></span><span><span><span> Kandoo</span></span></span>
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Nation</span></span></span><span><span><span> name</span></span></span><span><span><span> the kingdom of Kandoo</span></span></span>
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Desired</span></span></span> <span><span><span>Plot</span></span></span><span><span><span> 086 </span></span></span>
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Capital</span></span></span><span><span><span>[/</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]*:</span></span></span> Stag
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Location</span></span></span><span><span><span> of </span></span></span><span><span><span>Capital</span></span></span><span><span><span> </span></span></span>the centeral point of the fork of the river
<span><span><span>[</span></span></span><span><span><span>b</span></span></span><span><span><span>]</span></span></span><span><span><span>Customization</span></span></span><span><span><span> please allow </span></span></span>

the river, the baroness way leading into the mainland

far left of the fork in the river, left horn

far right, of the fork in the river, right horn

centeral the royal river

cities around the fork please

queen lilla the third

queen Vill the secound

lord darke the first

city royal.

Nation in the South Pacific: Stephenopolis

Nation name: Stephenopolis

Desired Plot: 227

Capital: Stephenetia

Location of capital: On the coast where the longest river reaches the ocean

Customization: If you can please add:

Cities:

Soukthai- On the right of the plot, along the edge of the mountain range

Rannoch- on the left of the plot along the mountain range, where the north river enters the plot

Features:  

- name the longest river Igazu

- name the river on the right the styx

- name the river on the left the phlegethon

- name the other river on the left the lethe 

​- name the mountain range on the right the Misty Fjord mountains 

Thank you! 

Update for Qvaitican plot (Plot 64)

Customization (see image below for reference):
  • Provinces: Alderney, Algonquin, Euron, Stockholm, Unicy
  • Provincial borders are on the rivers of Qvait, with the exception of West Lincoln R.
  • Stockholm is its own province
  • Provincial capital of Alderney: Amsterdam, Sydney is part of the province
  • Provincial capital of Algonquin: Darwin
  • Provincial capital of Euron: Dunn (port city, can only get there by watercraft), Chicane (port city) is part of the province
  • Provincial capital of Unicy: Cambridge (port city, same as above), also has plot of land bordering Tir Chonaill
  • Sydney is also a port city, with an airport
  • Body of river touching Sydney shall be named Abrams Bay
  • QDF Base Mountainside, for reality measures (lack of O2, UV radiation), shall be re-positioned at ground-level
  • If necessary, in the interest of space, nation name may be abbreviated as P.R.Q. (Pacific Republic of Qvait)
[Image: 640px-Qvait_map.PNG]
Colonial claim

Nation in the South Pacific*: Puerto Pollo
Nation name*: Puerto Pollo (Bruuma)
Desired Plot*: 117
Capital*: Danjer Cove
Location of Capital*: central northern coast
Customization:
P.S.: if 117 is deemed not suitable for a colonial claim, any tropical island plot would do it. Thanx!
Check my nations factbooks:

The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bruuma/detail=factbook 

The Protectorate of Puerto Pollo: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=puerto_pollo/detail=factbook 
Map updated to post #307!

@Pillageandburnistan

YOu can only claim one plot for one nation. Merging of plots also cannot be done. However, I can subdivide one large plot for you, just like what I did for Costa Estre [187], LaFay [188], of Qvait [064].

@UCSR

#97 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims.

@Archad

We apologize but currently it is not possible to add more land areas. You can pick a plot most resembling what you like, or you can claim a plot and simply RP the reclamation areas. Wink

@Ryccia

#129 is currently unavailable for secondary claims. Please refer to this list if you want one. Smile

@Bruuma

#117 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims, so #091 - right on the equator, will be Chickenport's new paradise! Smile

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Nation in the South Pacific*: Tafuna
Nation name*: Tafuna
Desired Plot*: 101
Capital*: Villa Tafuna
Location of Capital*: About halfway along the southern coastline
Customization: Later

Tafuna is one of two puppet nations I currently have in TSP beside my main. I wasn't originally planning on making a secondary claim, but I think it might come in useful to have some territory on the opposite side of the region sometime soon, just in case...

Quote:Map updated to post #307! @PillageandburnistanYOu can only claim one plot for one nation. Merging of plots also cannot be done. However, I can subdivide one large plot for you, just like what I did for Costa Estre [187], LaFay [188], of Qvait [064].@UCSR#97 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims.@ArchadWe apologize but currently it is not possible to add more land areas. You can pick a plot most resembling what you like, or you can claim a plot and simply RP the reclamation areas. Wink@Ryccia#129 is currently unavailable for secondary claims. Please refer to <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5399-map-of-the-south-pacific/page-9#entry112444">this list</a> if you want one. Smile@Bruuma#117 is currently not available for colonial/secondary claims, so #091 - right on the equator, will be Chickenport's new paradise! Smile

Then I'll take the number 006. Put the capital Mirray on the East, please, Marresa on the west, Viy to the south and a city named Clearbleu in the north. The colony should be named Ryccian Antartic TSP Territory or RATSPT. Thanks!
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Update from the Pacific Republic of Qvait

Major cities (additions):
  • Brooklyn, Alderney
  • Miami, Algonquin
  • Vienna, Unicy
Minor cities (additions):
  • Anchorage, Alderney (disregard the spelling on the map, "Ancourage")
  • Geneva, Alderney
  • Macais, Alderney
  • San Domingo, Alderney
  • Ariston, Algonquin
  • Kendrick, Algonquin
  • Siat, Euron
  • Aeros, Unicy
[Image: Qvait_map_(1).PNG]
Thanks man!

P.S. By the way, looking at my new neighbours I found out that Bizcay ceased to exist.

The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bruuma/detail=factbook 

The Protectorate of Puerto Pollo: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=puerto_pollo/detail=factbook 
Nation in the South Pacific: Santarcia
Nation name: Santarcia
Desired Plot: 17
Capital: Sartap Station
Location of Capital: At the northern tip of the island.

This nation is a colony (1/2) of my nation, Sanden.
Nation in the South Pacific: Scalten

Nation name: Scalten

Desired Plot: 006

Capital: Fort Packley

Location of Capital: The northeast tip of the island.

This is a colony (2/2) of my nation, Sanden.

NOTE: This claim is being withdrawn, since Ryccia already claimed this plot.
Nation in the South Pacific: West Maruz
Nation name: West Maruz
Desired Plot: 129
Capital: Farhallan (also a port)
Location of Capital: On the coast of the lower central bay.
Customization: Two other cities named Vera Cruz and Alchera, both ports.
Nation in the South Pacific*: Southern Wiland
Nation name*: (The name of your country that you want to appear in the map, which may be different from your TSP nation name. Please keep it short.) Wiland
Desired Plot*: (This is on a first-come-first-served basis.) 219
Capital*: Nimbasa City Location of Capital*:The Center of the Plot
Quote:Nation in the South Pacific: Scalten

Nation name: Scalten

Desired Plot: 006

Capital: Fort Packley

Location of Capital: The northeast tip of the island.

This is a colony (2/2) of my nation, Sanden.
Sorry but I already called the 006. Sorry.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Who gets the 006 spot, B&N? Who? No seriously, who?
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Would it be possible to move Bruuma to plot 90 since it's now vacant? 

I admit I now regret not having much space for customization ;-)

In case, that would be it:

[Image: VPRB.png]

Bayougrad is the capital and has a port and an airport

New Orleansburg has a port

Mount Laveau is 2666 meters high

Mount Marx is 1848 meters high

The name of the river, should it be not readble, is Gator Mathuska

Thank you!

Nation in the South Pacific*: Timor Verde

Nation name*: Timor Verde
Desired Plot*: 003
Capital*: Celadon

Location of Capital*: towards bottom of left side of largest island

Thanks!
Sorry about the late reply Ryccia, I didn't see your claim. Anyway, I think you should get 006, since you claimed it first. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
Quote:Map updated to post #307

@UCSR

I was actually trying to claim it as a separate nation , not as a colony (As Belschaft did with Port Ireton, Port Cromwell, and Port Lambert. I was going off the assumption that since Belschaft was able to do that, I could too).
The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Brutland and Norden" data-cid="119540" data-time="1394367338">
<div>
Map updated to post #307

@UCSR

I was actually trying to claim it as a separate nation , not as a colony (As Belschaft did with Port Ireton, Port Cromwell, and Port Lambert. I was going off the assumption that since Belschaft was able to do that, I could too).

</div>
</blockquote>
Still the same thing. One mainland claim per user, that's still a secindary claim. All of Bel's claims were small islands as part of his larger off-the-map nation.
Quote:Sorry about the late reply Ryccia, I didn't see your claim. Anyway, I think you should get 006, since you claimed it first. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Okay. And thanks! Maybe B&N will put more colonial areas. Or not. But thanks for understanding! Smile
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="UnitedSolarRepublic" data-cid="120452" data-time="1394817877">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Brutland and Norden" data-cid="119540" data-time="1394367338">
<div>
Map updated to post #307

@UCSR

</div>
</blockquote>
Still the same thing. One mainland claim per user, that's still a secindary claim. All of Bel's claims were small islands as part of his larger off-the-map nation.

</div>
</blockquote>
Oh, woops. Well then, sorry about that.
The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific