Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of the South Pacific
Nation in the South Pacific: Sherlockopia

Nation name: Sherlockopia

Desired Plot: 192

Capital City:MidLondon

Location of Capital: middle of where the river comes into 1 from 3 separate rivers

<b>Customization: </b>

Urban Cities: Moritali- Port City on the mouth of the river

Mycroftis- City on the most northern split in the rivers

New Watsonia- City north of the capital on the split of the river, nearest to capital

New Adlere- City on the border of the nation 193(who will be my good trading partner)

Rural Towns: Augustus- Town in the middle of NE plain

New Jackorip- Town nearest to the coast at the SE plain

Lestrade- Town on the most NW river within the mountain

Name the most NW mountain MT. Hudson with 3904 ft 

Name the river that splits down the nation Conan River

Starting from the South name the river branches in order: Syard River, Baker River, Scar River, Basker River, Sherlock River, Hound River

Quote:Understood Brutland and Norden, Here is a set of updated customizations until Iyadara and I can decide the names of the mountains.

Nation in the South Pacific*: Patagonya

Nation name*: Patagonya

Desired Plot*: 043

Capital*: Helios

Location of Capital*: North of the fourth river from the top, by the bay.

Customization:

The names of the rivers (from North to South) are the:

Falcon River, Bay River, Río del Fuego, Río del Helado, Patagonyan Broad River, Harbor River, Río del Relámpago, Smith River, Phoenix River, Sobek River, Gemini River, Río del Sur

The rainforest is the Diana Jungle

The Barrier Islands are Aspis Isles

The light blue in the water is the Bay of Patagonya.

Major Cities:

Horus- on the 50 S line south of the Falcon River

Ft. Lacedaemon- borders the glacier

Delphi- at the convergence of the Gemini River

Punica Nueva- Center of the largest barrier island second from the top.

Tenochtitlan- at the end of the peninsula between the Phoenix and Sobek Rivers

Actually I don't mind what the mountains are named as, I always intended to let the neighbouring nation name them :-)

So whatever you had them listed as fine with me.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CrimsonTideFan" data-cid="108346" data-time="1384714573">
Understood Brutland and Norden, Here is a set of updated customizations until Iyadara and I can decide the names of the mountains.

Nation in the South Pacific*: Patagonya

Nation name*: Patagonya

Desired Plot*: 043

Capital*: Helios

Location of Capital*: North of the fourth river from the top, by the bay.

Customization:

The names of the rivers (from North to South) are the:

Falcon River, Bay River, Río del Fuego, Río del Helado, Patagonyan Broad River, Harbor River, Río del Relámpago, Smith River, Phoenix River, Sobek River, Gemini River, Río del Sur

The rainforest is the Diana Jungle

The Barrier Islands are Aspis Isles

The light blue in the water is the Bay of Patagonya.

Major Cities:

Horus- on the 50 S line south of the Falcon River

Ft. Lacedaemon- borders the glacier

Delphi- at the convergence of the Gemini River

Punica Nueva- Center of the largest barrier island second from the top.

Tenochtitlan- at the end of the peninsula between the Phoenix and Sobek Rivers

Actually I don't mind what the mountains are named as, I always intended to let the neighbouring nation name them :-)

So whatever you had them listed as fine with me.

</blockquote>
ok, brutland and norden made the point that since we share them I should check with you to see if it was alright and that it wouldn't be fair otherwise. 
Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)
B&N,

This is a more accurate customization for my nation : [Image: jMsvI88.png]

Ok, here is my claim (after I looked at various parts of the map and finally chose a random number Tongue)

Nation in the South Pacific*: Escade
Nation name*: Escade
Desired Plot*: 34
Capital*:  Empyreal City
Location of Capital*: A the center of the 0 in the plot coordinate number
Customization: 
Please add the following:
Cities:

Sanctuary - From the top of the plot, right above the longitudinal line (leaning towards the coast)
Muse - Slightly above the lower left corner of the nation (about an inch up?), starting in the darkest green space

*If there is space, then I may submit names of other cities  Smile

Features:
If I may name the coast for my nation, then:  Luminous Coast

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Nation in the South Pacific*: The Swiftly, Tilting Land of Tsunamy
Nation name*: Tsunamy
Desired Plot*: 140
Capital*:  Vertigo City
Location of Capital*: The delta on the right side of the largest island.
Customization: 
Please add the following:
Cities:

Features:

Can I update some of this stuff later?
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Nation in the South Pacific*: The United Communist Solar Republic
Nation name*: The United Communist Solar Republic
Desired Plot*: 083
Capital*:  Fort Jameson, District of Virginia (Jameson, D.V.)
Location of Capital*: On the corner between the east side of the river and the coast
Customization: Extra City 1: Bosenton, Located at the second crevice down from the northmost point of the mainland (Not on the island, but directly under the island)
Extra City 2: Port Elizabeth, Located at the northmost point of the eastern island. 
Extra City 3: New Amsterdam, Located at the most Northern Point of the plot.
Extra City 4: Forêtrouge, (See map, no near landmarks).
Extra City 5: Le-Port-Sur-Rivière, (See map, location on river is hard to describe).
Extra City 6: Fort Elcott, (See map, location on river is hard to describe).
-
Landmarks & Geographical Locations:

The river is named the "Minuit River"
The bay between Port Elizabeth and Bosenton is named the "Minuit Bay"
Everything above the bay is named "The Northern Gulf"
The Mountain on the western side of the plot is named "Mt. Anders"
The island at the western side of the plot (In the north, where New Amsterdam is located) is named St. Raleigh
The island at the eastern side (Where Port Elizabeth is located) is named Columbus Island

http://imgur.com/IzFWzcp

The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

@B&N

Oh, oops Tongue

Regarding the umlaut: No, thank you. ICly, we no longer use the umlaut for official correspondence.

About the islands - in that case, the customization should be:

Customization: 
On the smallest island, to the East, the city of Ostislenhafen
On the largest of the three western islands, Westislenfestung
McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Nation in the South Pacific*: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=Bikethage

Nation name*: Bikethage

Desired Plot*: 199

Capital*: Velocidad

Location of Capital*: in the bowl in the central river valley between the two massifs

Customization: please annotate the following features:

southwest river: Eeny River

central river: Meeny River

northeast river: Meiny River

southwest massif: Moby Ridge

southwest peninsula: (extension of Moby Ridge): Moby Point

northeast massif: Goby Mountain

northeast island: (offshore from northeast boundary ridge) Tsaw Island

northeast boundary ridge shared with region 202 extending through 203,215,216,224,225,226,227 - suggest Shorewall Range

southwest boundary ridge shared with region 201 - suggest Spinal Talus

Is #190 still available?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Map is updated up to post #59! Smile

@ Karbala

Are you sure you are claiming #063? It seems to me that you are describing #064, so I put you there temporarily ~ please confirm the exact plot you are claiming. Wink

Also, those white areas aren't lakes, thery're glaciers. Big Grin

@ Tsrill

The Nerr Mountains are shared with the Stoned Surfers/Surfer's Paradise, but I temporarily put up the name there ~ you might want to talk with him if he has objections with the name. Smile

There is still space to put some city names, you can have them added if you like. Wink

@ Tsunamy

Yes you may still add details later.

@ UnitedSolarRepublic

The nation name is too long, so I abbreviated it, if it's okay. Smile

@Patagonya

Some of the river names are long, so I took out the "Río de" part ~ since I don't put the "River" in the names anyway. Smile

Quote:Is #190 still available?
Yes it is. Wink

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Nation in the South Pacific*: Wulinia
Nation name*: Wulinia
Desired Plot*: 112
Capital*: Willopolis
Location of Capital*: on the mainland side of the narrowest part of the straight
Customization:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Please add the following:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Cities:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"><i>Wulin City </i>- at the mouth of the river

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Cyra - on the little island

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"><i>Nephthos</i> - in the northern mountains along the river

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Features:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Name the river <i>Violet River</i>, the bay (where the mouth of the river is) <i>Bay of Feren, </i>and the island Cyra Island

b]Nation in the South Pacific[/b]*: Disputed Territories of the United Ecosystems
Nation name*: United Ecosystems
Desired Plot*: 126
Capital*:  Salamandra
Location of Capital*: The eastern most tip of the main island
Customization: The entire southwest portion of the main island is the "Hellbender National Forest".  The tiny island to the northeast is "Greenland Island".  The small island to the south east is "Kong Island".  The small island to the south just west of Kong Island is "Turtle Island".  The small island to the west of Turtle Island is "Dinotopia".  The small island to the northwest is "North Rainforest Island" and the tiny island just south of that is "South Rainforest Island".   The body of water between the soutwest part of the main island and Turtle Island and Dinotopia is called the "Bay of Serpents".

The northern most tip of the main island has a city called "Ecotopia" and the high point of the northern half of the main island has a city called "Dragon's Lair".

Wow! The placing of the cities is exactly as I had thought! Excellent Work!  Big Grin

BTW, if it's possible, I would like the bay to be named Bay of Biscale. Plot #186 Thanks! Smile

Nation in the South Pacific*: Novus Niciae
Nation name*: The Interstelar Republic Of Novus Niciae
Desired Plot*:  062
Capital*: Pacific Downport
Location of Capital*: On the small island in the north half of the territory
Customization:

Extra City 1: Palama

Extra City 2: Fort Scripo

Feature: Hunting reserve and national park in the south of the area

Note: This claim will not represent the entirity of my nation, just a small colony in the republic and a trade port.

I actually meant 63, but 64 works for me as well.
My three RP colonies in TSP;

Nation in the South Pacific: Port Lambert

Nation name: Lambert
Desired Plot: 190
Capital: Port Lambert
Location of Capital: between the two rivers on the coast (#1)

Customization

Cities:

Trenton (#2)

Purbeck (#4)

Features:

Mountain Peak - Mt. St. George (#3)
Cape Wrath (#5)

Nation in the South Pacific: Port Cromwell

Nation name: Cromwell
Desired Plot: 208
Capital: Port Cromwell
Location of Capital: central on the island (#6)

Customization

Cities:

Fairfax (#7)

Naseby (#8)

Nation in the South Pacific: Port Ireton

Nation name: Ireton
Desired Plot: 038
Capital: Port Ireton
Location of Capital: (#9)

Customization

Cities:

Appleby (#10)

<div> 
</div>

Map with numbers on for positions; http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo202...pclaim.png

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

You can have colonies on the map???

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
<span style="font-size:13px;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(102,0,102);background-color:transparent;">Nation in the South Pacific: Glenavar</span>

<span style="font-size:13px;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(102,0,102);background-color:transparent;">Nation name: Republic of Glenavar
Desired Plot:50
Capital: Liberty City
Location of Capital: The point on the coast where 40oS intersects the coast line
Customization:</span>
<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Nation in the South Pacific*: Gileon
Nation name*: The Armed Republic of Gileon
Desired Plot*: 046
Capital*: Stardust
Location of Capital*: between the mouths of two rivers on a demi-island
Customization:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Please add the following:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Cities:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Waxtown - at the top of "6" in "046" on the map

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Farquill - on the bank of the pond (south-western border)

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Rumbridge - on a northern long nose-like demi-island 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Fort Catus - between the northern river and its inflow

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Features:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Name the northern river (the inflow is on the north) the Burthapod river, its southern inflow - Kulpern;

the southern river (the inflow is in the pond) the Berrek river, its central inflow - Lee-Lang, its northern inflow - To-Kash;

the territory above the northern river - Fangcloud National Park;

the territory down the southern river - Golden Forest;

the water territory from the southern bank to the northern nose-like demi-island - the Waffle Bay.

Note: yours, the Armed Republic of Gileon leader, Nathaniel de la Wunderwaffle (thanks Smile )

Quote:You can have colonies on the map???
As I understand it, you can have up to three slots on the map all under different nations/puppets. I tend to RP Belschaft as Britain if the Cromwellian Republic had never ended, with SPB being a colonial territory. For the purposes of this map I just split it up a bit.

Is that OK? Smile

Yours, the Armed Republic of Gileon leader, Nathaniel de la Wunderwaffle.

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Nation in the South Pacific*: Mecadon
Nation name*: California
Desired Plot*: 59
Capital*: Atherton
Location of Capital*: At the tip of the northern peninsula (where san francisco would be located)
Customization:

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Please add the following:

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Cities:

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Mason - Just below the capital on the peninsula tip, with a distance

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Bactria - On the Mouth of river

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Parsia - Near to the end of the river, on a mountainous region

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Babylon - On the right (eastern) border of 059 where it meets 058 there is a line, in the middle of the line, not on the line, but slightly to the west on the mountainous region.

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Features:

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Name the highest mountain there as 'Olympus', the main river on the main island as '<i>The Levant'</i>, and the bay at the center of the larger bay as <i>Bay of the Alexandrian</i>.

Can my volcano be named Drugia and  it is on same island as city  but north east -ish on.

005- Volcenda

Costa Estre *:
Nation name *: The Royal Kingdom of Costa Estre
Desired Plot *: 187
Capital *: Marina Bay City
Location of Capital *: Near the mouth of river, where it meets the Tropic of Capricorn, but more inland.
Customization:

-If possible, can you name the river 'The Tranquility'.

-A major city near the mountain along the river, where the dark green become light green - called 'District of Lake Valley'

-Two more major cities anywhere near the river - 'Tranquility Springs' and 'City of Bluewater'

-One more city anywhere in the plot - 'Golden County'

-Could you split the plot into somewhat half to form two administrative districts (dashed lines and faded text maybe) - Costa Estre and Costa Luna

<p style="margin-left:40px;">The side with Marina Bay City in it is Costa Estre and the side with Lake Valley is Costa Luna.

-Two major airports serving Marina Bay City, near but not too near - 'Marina Bay International' and 'Marina Bay City'

-A further airport near Lake Valley - 'Queen Aleena'

- A small airport between Tranquility Springs and Bluewater, serving both areas.

-The last major airport near Golden County - 'Royal Aspers Aerospace International'

I know this sounds confusing, but thanks a lot if you understand.