Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Associate Justices for the Supreme Court.
I've recently been appointed as Chief Justice and the Charter requires I have at least two Associate Judges to help or take over when I'm not available. Now taking applications. Requirements are a level head and the willing to be non biased when hearing a trial. Post hear and I'll be in touch.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Sure, why not. 

I have been elected a justice a 5 times, appointed once, so I do have experience.

I have done a few cases, which ranged from a mild flame to helping our enemies, and all cases ended with no harsh feelings. 

I also wrote a Constitution, if that's anything Tongue.

Oh yeah, I need citizenship, so just keep this hear until my citizenship's confirmed. 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Welcome Aboard. You've just accepted the easiest job in Nation States> I had the easiest, but now I'm a supervisor with a minion. The issue for the moment, is after the last Charter rewrite, we have the power to hang them, but no one's sure how to convict them yet. The current consensus is "anyone" can bring charges, but in checking the citizen list, I can't seem to find a nation called "anyone". We shall see how it plays out.

p.s. I'm trying to see if I can find a forum or ingame "bait" car to generate business/ 

That was easy Tongue

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Since there is not really any line for this job I would like to volunteer for the job even if I really don`t have past experience but I do have level head and biased nature.

Welcome to the bench! We are now a full Judicial Branch and the terms of the charter have been filled!  Now to go out and drum up some business.

I'm not sure if I'm to green to apply, but I might as well. I believe myself to be very level headed and unbiased. Sorry if I'm to late.

No one is ever to late, nor to green. I'm adding your name to the list. You may hear from us soon! Pick a robe from the closet.

Thank you

If I'm not elected Chief Justice may I join?

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

No nwwd to wait. Prefer to be a Justice and prosecute cases or a public defender and defend the "innocent"?

Still got that coin? Heads for Justice, Tails for defender.

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

I would love to be a justice. Thank you for this position.

​The New Covenant:

Duly noted and welcome aboard.

Wow. The courts is active. Great job so far QuiteDad.

I need to think of ways for the new bureaucracy to earn its keep. Can I use the courts as an arbiter for RP related themes?

Quote:Wow. The courts is active. Great job so far QuiteDad.

I need to think of ways for the new bureaucracy to earn its keep. Can I use the courts as an arbiter for RP related themes?
While not currently part of the current organization, nor part of the omnibus changes being made, it is certainly worth exploring. I'm sure something could be arranged using it as a "practice RP" for the court system.

Quote:Wow. The courts is active. Great job so far QuiteDad.

Are you talking about me? Or letting the court judge RP related themes?
​The New Covenant:

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sierra Lobo" data-cid="109830" data-time="1386058531">
Wow. The courts is active. Great job so far QuiteDad.

Are you talking about me? Or letting the court judge RP related themes?

</blockquote>
I just noticed an upsurge of interest in the courts and we have now a sufficient list of volunteers for it. I say why not use this on a more productive and engaging way. Why not open an RP division within the courts.
Ah, I thought since you used the word Arbiter that you might have been referring to me. (That's my name)

​The New Covenant: