Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSA Updates
1) We are in the planning stages of a Nazi Europe invasion

2) I have just sent depoyment orders to support The Red Fleet in their occupation and refounding of racist region White Mens Burden

First Victory:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...ns-burden/

could be material for embassy updates/SPINN

Sorry, we couldn't find that! :'(

I don't have permission to view that thread, apparently.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

I don't believe you are a member of the NSA.  If you are I can adjust the masking to allow for you to see that.  I am going to write up a SPINN article tonight.

Quote:I don't believe you are a member of the NSA.  If you are I can adjust the masking to allow for you to see that.  I am going to write up a SPINN article tonight.

Nope, not a member, since I can't regularly participate in missions. There should be a public place to record NSA missions, though!
[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

We have the NSA Mission Logs area of the forums which I didn't tell SB about.   :whistling:

Oh please use the log! I've waited for so long to see that one used. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
The NSA and the UDL liberated the region Fascist last night from GGR allied forces.

Our actions made an impact, Nazi allied forces considered this an almost sure victory:

A quote from a puppet nation from NBE (The Right Wing Uprising member region)

"I think the failure is Fascist was a direct result of Hern's inability to find time for certain invasions. Sadly, I believe he only is available on the weekdays.

We would have won only if he utilized his time as Superpower."
As always good to know the NSA is getting back on its feet. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Currently still deployed in fascist with both TRF and E-Army support, trying to password the region.

There may have been a collapse in command in the TRF, and I am investigating if that is true.  This may be an opportunity to get new TSP citizens willing to fight in the NSA.

I don't have the mass  TG powers till officially delegate but if there's a message you'd like me to post on the RMB or ask Bel to send out, let me know.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

1) We deployed on a limited basis on helping the LLA and large coalitions of defenders remove RWU invader delegates twice.

2) We deployed on a limited basis to assist the delegate transition in Orsiris.  

3) I still am trying to plan a warzone training mission with Hile. 

Overall, progress has been great for the NSA.  It obviously needs work, and I am constantly running into minor things.  My goal is to finish the term strong, and suggest comprehensive legal reform by the end of my term.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic....2&t=281877

Mission didnt have the NSA turn out that I wanted, but we had two deploy, and it could be a great jumping off point for improving relations with all of the parties involved.

We had a failed hit of Nazi Europe last update. We had good NSA turn out, TNI did a lot of the heavy lifting and Osi and the EArmy joined in too.

Though a failure, it was a great effort that involved almost 30 people.

Considering it was planned in two days, it was a good effort.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
The NSA has deployed in http://www.nationstates.net/region=st_abbaddon

After Topid's leaks and declaring TSP his enemy in public, this was a target I was planning on going after, but got beaten to the punch.