Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chief Justice Appointment
I am pleased to announce that the Cabinet has appointed QuietDad as the interim Chief Justice for the rest of November.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
It is with great honor I accept this appointment. Now everyone behave so I don't have to start authorizing wiretaps and the like. The supplied robes may be an issue and for the first act, the courtrooms will be celebrating "No Shave November" and Casual Fridays. 

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Congratulations QuietDad! I have no doubt the Cabinet made a fine choice with you.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Congratulations, QuietDad! Yay!  Let's start rolling out the reforms Smile

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Congrats  :lol: You get an extra cookie today

[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
Glad to have you on board, QuietDad!

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

It is with great pride, I announce the appointment of Dictatorship of Survivors as the new Associate Chief Justice in The South Pacific. With this appointment, joining me and sitting Associate Chief Justice Horse, the Supreme Court is now a full bench per the Charter. We are now open for business.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]