Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSP Z-Day Awards Ceremony
Hello all,

I wanted to hold a ceremony\party in honor of everyone who contributed to TSP during the zombie apocalypse. As the 2nd largest region we managed to make it to #22 in terms of survivors which is a victorious accomplishment. Last year we didn't even make it into the top #100 for survivors.

We also saw unprecedented levels of activity!

I'm working on a medal image for TSP which is here and very rough (http://i.imgur.com/6iHwIDY.png) What do you think? Unlike B&N drawing is not my strong suit  Tongue

I don't know if we should have three medals (TSP blue being the highest and then maybe silver and another color like green or orange) or just one.

I'd like to have a space on the forums where we have the medals and names displayed proudly. Hile, is it possible to have a post that is like a Wall of Fame that is linked to clearly below the top box on the forums? 

Bel, could we maybe put the names of the contributors and a medal image  plus some nice words on the WFE for maybe a month or so?

I think it would show that we honor active nations and they would also get a little appreciation  Smile

Please let me know what you think!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

This is a wonderful idea, so count me in. If you need any help with this just ask. Smile

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I would like to see ONE medal. The amazing spontaneous event that happened on the RMB doesn't need to be ruined with "How come they got a better medal than I did?" and send us back where we were. As much as I could kill more with one missle than some of the smaller nations, they were there firing shot for shot with us and were no less "heroic". Maybe like we had in the Marine Corps just a "campaign" ribbon for those who participated,

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Yes, QuietDad - I agree with you.  I think one will work best!

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I also agree on one medal with same arguments as Quietdead. Regarding the looks of medal, perhaps adding some other colors to it. Adding some red on the border of medal, maybe? 

Quote:I also agree on one medal with same arguments as Quietdead. Regarding the looks of medal, perhaps adding some other colors to it. Adding some red on the border of medal, maybe? 
I'm not quite dead yet... Even though whitepages.com has me having died in 1989..

Dead, dad...same thing

Tongue  ^_^

Yes it is possible.  I responded to your PM with more info.

A little more "formal" medal?

I like it, it's beautiful!

Instead of names, we could make a wall of fame and put names underneath.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

No copyright on it (yet), feel free...