Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Hiring: Ambassador
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now hiring ambassadors to represent The South Pacific abroad! Please keep reading and you will get all the information you need!

What embassies are available?

There are no more vacant embassies, but the following embassies are being taken care of by our current Foreign Minister, Kris Kringle, on an interim basis and can thus be reassigned to you if you so request: British Isles, Capitalist Paradise, Europeia, Kantrias, Kennan, The East Pacific, The New Inquisition, and United Kingdom. For a full list of our current embassies abroad please go here (http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...onsulates/)!

What do I need to be an ambassador?

You must be a citizen of The South Pacific and also be someone who is eager to help. If you aren't an expert in foreign affairs or in representing regions in NationStates, that's OK. We'll be glad to teach you, guide you and help you be a better ambassador and a valuable citizen of our region. You just need to have the will to work, we will help you with the rest!

What does an ambassador do?

An ambassador represents our region to other regions we have embassies with, helps us keep open lines of communication and exchange, and works to improve bilateral relations, plan activities and keep the good image of The South Pacific abroad. Want more information? Go here (http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...bassadors/)!

To apply for the job or ambassador or even to ask for more information about it or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, post on this topic or PM our current Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kris Kringle. I'll be happy to help in any way I can!
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
If there are positions open, I would love to assist the government of The South Pacific with their foreign service.

[center][Image: PsIIP8Z.jpg][/center]

[center]Surfer's Paradise[/center]
[center]Where the surf's always up, the wahine are beautiful, and the brahs got swag![/center]
So glad you can help. I'll PM you shortly to discuss where you can go.

Welcome to the Foreign Service!
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
If Osiris is still open, I'd like to be ambassador to there.

The Pacific works too Big Grin. 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Unless something has changed, I think Bel is still ambassador to The Pacific, but Osiris is available. If you want you can take just Osiris or perhaps choose a second available embassy instead of TP. Smile

Useful: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topoc/...onsulates/

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I'll take Osiris ^.^ 

Congratulations on your appointment Ambassador Horse!

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is still seeking Ambassadors.  Please either PM me or post here for more information.

I wouldn't mind handing over my ambassadorial duties, so feel free to reassign TP, Laz, TRR and Balder.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Sad

I may become an ambassador sometime in the near future, but not now.

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Sad

Near future. I will have applied within two weeks.

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Quote: Sad
Hey, I'm hogging literally half the GCR's. Spread them out a bit.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Where do we need ambassadors?

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I will PM you the list as soon as I compile it.  I do need to talk with Kris again as he wanted to reduce his.  I am taking two of them for the moment but would prefer to get as many others involved as possible.

Please send me the list as well.

​The New Covenant:

I'll help in Balder or TP.

Near future is now. I'll go wherever you want me. It might be a good idea to give me some training of sorts first.

​The New Covenant:

EDIT: Nevermind! I'm more than happy to leave this thread open for publicity! Just remember to all new applications please apply here. 

Thanks guys  Smile

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Quote:I will PM you the list as soon as I compile it.  I do need to talk with Kris again as he wanted to reduce his.  I am taking two of them for the moment but would prefer to get as many others involved as possible.
Could I also get the list for open positions. Smile
We have had some changes to the Ambassador program.  Please read the FAQ and then apply here.

We are in the process of reducing everyones amount of Embassies so the full list is tbd.

Thanks.

We are still looking for a few ambassadors (2-3 new recruits).

If you are interested, please apply at the above link. No experience needed.

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?