Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Hiring: Editors, Journalists, Reporters, and Janitors
The South Pacific Independent News Network is hiring for a wide array of open positions to complete their expansion and renewal process.  If you are interested in a career of reporting news, spreading your opinions, creating NS gossip, or editing others articles you need to work for SPINN.

Interested parties should message Hileville or apply within.

I would like to report on hate groups in NS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am still interested in my role with SPINN, if I could rekindle that. And if so, I would only make the request that someone appoint me with my next task. Without that it is hard to come up with anything :p but if I am given a specific task then I'll get it done.
Quote:I would like to report on hate groups in NS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Quote:I am still interested in my role with SPINN, if I could rekindle that. And if so, I would only make the request that someone appoint me with my next task. Without that it is hard to come up with anything Tongue but if I am given a specific task then I'll get it done.
You are both hired.  I will be messaging soon.
As the Associate Editor, I'd like to welcome the both of you, once again, to the SPINN family Smile Do contribute actively to the news that serves the people Smile

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

As the editor for the International News section, I'd really like to encourage people to come and join the crew -- we need journalists! We need opinions! Etc. etc. etc. I've got lots of ideas and I'm sure you do too, let's put together some great articles. Looking forward to it. Smile

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.