Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to have a mobile WA
Hello everyone, I would like to shift my focus in NS to combatting hate groups.

If possible, I would to do it in the framework of TSP. Ideally, I would like to become a general, so i can legally run anti-hate ops. I think having a general with a purpose will give the NSA some base level activity.

I think it will make TSP more secure in the long run, because it will allow me to build bonds with regions.

This all requires me to drop my wa on sb. Comments, thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think you'd make a good general. Wink I would support such an endeavor, with the opportunity to work with other militaries and regions, and to train/strengthen/practice the currently moribund NSA. With your experience in raiding, I think the Nazi regions are going to suffer a terrible hit. Big Grin

However, IMHO, it will leave a gap in our security as you are the only other CSS member (aside from the Delegate) who is currently above the endorsement cap. I'll work on my count during the upcoming weekends (after I finish the TSP map. Wink ), perhaps the others should as well. That'll make the plan feasible without undermining the region's security. Smile

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
SB for MoA!
We've had an opening in the Generals corps for ages with MC wanting to retire, and considering your experience (most feared Field Marshall in the history of the DEN) I can think of few people more qualified. Whilst we're at it we may want to replace Penguin as well as she hasn't been around.

You are aware however that under the new influence system this would lead to a serious reduction in your influence level, however? I'm not overly concerned with that as with have Fudgie+B&N+Hile as well as me around, but just making sure you knew that.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Penguin just messaged me two days ago asking if she were still a general. Here is a novel idea, why do we try and contact people before we pass judgement on their activity.
I am aware of the influence issue and that's why I want to make sure this is a consensus that the rest of you can defend this region when my influence declines.

I am going to be building my influence up since I won't be in any other active role. If that's any consolation
I'm going to use SB's same thread here.  I would like to once again have a free WA.  I think we should consider asking nations like Sierra Lobo, Armanchovia, and HEM to join.

Aram is the one I've had my eye on. Long term residents active on the RMB, with lots of influence, are good recruits for the CSS. I seem to remember asking B&N to be a VD on a similar basis.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]