Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design TSP's Forum Images
So you all see the various images on the forum and as we move forward I want to open up a chance for you to design images for use on the forums.  There are no restrictions to what you can design or choose for submitting.  If you find a neat background that you would like to see on the forums post it here.  If you want to create a new banner to show on the top of the boards feel free.  If you want to change our NS logo at the top of the forums you can.

Please try to keep the dimensions around the same as the current images.

Hileville, could you tell us the dimensions so we can specifically work on those?

I liked the themed logos you did (the turkey and the snowman) and will work on more like that. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I can actually give you the photoshop file that contains the current header and the special ones.  That may be more useful than just the dimensions.

Header is 600 pixels by 79 pixels.

Forum Icons are 54 pixels by 50 pixels.

We have some wiggle room though.  Also on the header there should be about a 14 pixel gap at the bottom so it does not cover the black bar (which I may be removing).

Here are some bg images I liked, I'm not sure if the longer ones could be tiled or something.

Actually, I saw this feature in Gmail which is the background changes with the time (from day to night) and is quite nice. 

http://imgur.com/a/ejBYJ#0

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I really like that 1st one, Escade Smile

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus