Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
south pacific independent news network
SPINN Offices

Downtown South Pacific

As we previously reported a revamped SPINN was being worked on by the Editor-in-Chief.  Today a document which showcased the below wordmarks was obtained by our news division.  These wordmark images also include one for something called "Insights" with a tagline of "opinions and commentary".  Could this mean a new division of the news network?  Who would be heading this area up?  These are questions that were going through all of our minds today as well as many others.

Hileville has been seen meeting with Awe and Loh in the past few days on several different occasions.  Loh, who has a high interest in regional news would be a prime target for leading up the regional news division of SPINN.  Awe has been very hands on with the EIC and is marked below as being the creator of the wordmarks.  Could he be signing on as an Associate Editor and Editor of this so called "insights" department?

Stay tuned for more on the revitalisation of the South Pacific Independent News Network.

[Image: TfLcqtf.png]

[Image: 7sbuYOI.png]

[Image: qU1lC2b.png]

Images designed by Awe

Can't wait for the content.

Brett late than <del>dead</del> never...
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Can't wait for the content.
It is coming soon.  I still have one editor's position I am shopping around and then collectively the editors and I will work together to hammer out the rest of the details.

Quote:Brett late than <del>dead</del> never...
Yes.