Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIA MoA
Anyone seen DM?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Not recently.

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

If he doesn't show up by this weekend I'll put forward a recall motion. It's a shame, but he hasn't been around at all since the elections.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

He was around for 2-3 weeks after the election, then dissapered. Was hoping he'd continue after the coup what the NSA had started pre-coup.

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I have been around, just haven't had the time for NS as much as before. Busy time in life, this was expressed before during and after the elections.

Glad everyone reached out before planning a possible recall.
*nods*

Kay. When will you next be able to be active?

I'm hoping next week I'll be good. Sorry gents
Noting the continued absence of DM, I must ask for cabinet support for his recall.

Unless DM comes back within the immediate future and proves that he intends to do something with the NSA and is indeed doing so, which so far hasn't happened, I'm afraid I will have to support his recall.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I would support a recall of DM. It's important that we have a well-maintained army, and DM seems to be too busy with other things at the moment to fulfill that goal. Hopefully somebody with experience and a high drive will step up.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Aye. Per his last post here:

Quote:I'm hoping next week I'll be good. Sorry gents

Its been a little more than 3 weeks since hes posted that, and I really havent seen him much since.

Forum Administrator

So, should I bring this up immediately, or do we have a preference for when this occurs?

tsp

We can either have special elections now or wait a few more days and have the Cabinet select a replacement. I would favour having a special election, so we should have the Assembly vote on this as soon as possible.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Well, it's not November, so there would have to be a special election regardless. The Cabinet can only appoint somebody to fulfill the position if the vacancy occurs the month prior to an election. I can bring this up in the Assembly as soon as I get confirmation from Belschaft.

tsp

That's what I said. We could technically wait for November to come, but I said to instead do it now and have the special election.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:That's what I said. We could technically wait for November to come, but I said to instead do it now and have the special election.

Oh, okay. I didn't see what you were getting at. November's a bit more than a few days away. Tongue
tsp

Bring it up now. The sooner the better, and if we have an election then so be it. Hopefully we will get at least one candidate who is able to be active enough to run operations, and we can try and weed out the rest.

Good call. I just hope this doesn't turn into another election like the one we had to replace HEM as Chief Justice.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Again, my apologies. Activity is not something I will be able to have in the near and foreseeable future. This was discussed prior to the last election as well as during this term.

It is also again very disturbing that through all of this time of my activity issues that no one has yet reached out directly to me, save Escade. Simply sitting idly in a thread and pondering my whereabouts will get you no answers. Thanks for the massive "support" from my fellow cabinet members, some whom I've grown alongside for so long. Glad to see we respect each other on the same level.....