Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes Coming
I will be making some edits to the forum tonight.  A full announcement will come when I finish up.  I figured I would give a bit of a teaser though as I have been bombarded with messages about this feature for some time.

t$pEconomy is finally making a return.

Yes! TSP Economy is gonna be back! Yay!
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Yay! T$PEconomy
Alright so I got a decent sized chunk of what I wanted to accomplish done tonight.  I still have more changes planned and will work on them over the next week.

• Regional Message Board is now collapsible and available on all themes. (still working on it storing previous setting on reload)
  • Government Workings no more!  I have split off the NSA and CSS forums into their own category under the old Government Workings.  Government workings has been renamed the Fudgetopia Hall of Government.  Give me a name for the NSA/CSS category please!
  • Removed sidebar Twitter and NS icons in favor of placing them on the top area of the forum.  This was done on Throwback and will roll out to the other themes in the next day or so.
  • Restored t$pEconomy!  OH NO!  Everyone is now broke. Sad
    <ul><li>I will be bringing different features back over the next couple days.  You can now access the system and points will start accumulating sometime tomorrow.
</li>
[*]Added a link to moderation policies to the registration form.
[*]Updated the color of the clock to match the other text on the NavBar.
</ul>Things that are planned
  • New way to list the Government and other people of note.  The sidebar block will be removed when this is launched but you will like what I have in store.
  • News feed that can be edited by members of the Government.
  • New theme backgrounds for Throwback and some edits to make the theme look a little more sleek.
What is MATT-DUCK?

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Matt Duck was a foundational member of the early Coalition, up there with Godessness, Crazed Monkeys, Fudgie and LR.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Who's Crazed Monkeys?

Do we mean Killer Monkeys?

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I think we do Tongue

We have too many Monkey's in this region, and their all drugged killers.... also, all crazy.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Have you allowed everybody to start accumulating drama llamas yet? I've noticed some people have some, yet when I post I don't get any.

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

We're all on the government dole, Arbiter. At least, I am. Smile

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

I had some scratch-off tickets in my inventory... Seems I could still use those Tongue

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I didn't take any inventory items out.  I'm debating on the amount of llamas per post and have to enter each forum manually in the system.  Everything should be good to go this evening.

As long as my pet baby penguin and kitten are still with me, I'm excited about this.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

- Give me a name for the NSA/CSS category please!

It only makes sense for this to be named The Goddessness Conclave

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

A quick update:

• The RMB on the board index now stays inside the box wrapping on screens smaller than 15".  It should also look better for screens bigger than 15" now as well.
  • We are now displaying a Proudly hosted by DigitalOcean badge on the forums.  (We had this for a while with Arvixe but I removed it when we were having a lot of issues.)
  • Everything should be functioning with the economy system now.
An update on the planned changes I announced.
  • New way to list the Government and other people of note.  The sidebar block will be removed when this is launched but you will like what I have in store.
    • <li>Should be finished up this weekend.
    </li>
    • <li>Planned for this weekend but may not happen until next week.
    </li>
  • New theme backgrounds for Throwback and some edits to make the theme look a little more sleek.
    • <li>I have added functionality to change background images on the Throwback theme.  We currently only have the default and a picture I don't like.  So any suggestions will be taken in order to improve this.
    </li>
  • I'm also looking at ways for the elections to be run better.  I contacted GR to see a status on his system.  I also have a fallback option in place.
With all due respect, elections are a matter for the Assembly, not the root admin The Admins may serve as Election Commissioners, but that is for practical purposes. If you have suggestions for how they could be run more effectively, present them to the Assembly.

Quote:With all due respect, elections are a matter for the Assembly, not the root admin The Admins may serve as Election Commissioners, but that is for practical purposes. If you have suggestions for how they could be run more effectively, present them to the Assembly.
With all due respect, I have already discussed the system which is an IPB add on when the whole matter of elections came up.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Belschaft" data-cid="120607" data-time="1394907866">
<div>
With all due respect, elections are a matter for the Assembly, not the root admin The Admins may serve as Election Commissioners, but that is for practical purposes. If you have suggestions for how they could be run more effectively, present them to the Assembly.
With all due respect, I have already discussed the system which is an IPB add on when the whole matter of elections came up.

</div>
</blockquote>
There is a distinction between discussing and implementing.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="120617" data-time="1394908329">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Belschaft" data-cid="120607" data-time="1394907866">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
I never said I was implementing.  I said was looking into ways to make them run smoother.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Belschaft" data-cid="120620" data-time="1394908616">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="120617" data-time="1394908329">
<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
I never said I was implementing.  I said was looking into ways to make them run smoother.

</div>
</blockquote>
In a thread about changes you are implementing.

This is now up.  It is currently set as a static feed but could be setup as a ticker style depending on what the community wants.

Everyone should begin slapping our Government members with large trout in order for it to be updated.

How do we update it?

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Quote:How do we update it?
Edit this post.