Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINN Revamp Coming Soon
[Image: spinn.png]

Plans for Revamped SPINN Leaked

SPINN Headquarters...

The South Pacific

An internal memo has been leaked from the Editor-in-Chief's office today which includes plans for a major revamp to the South Pacific Independent News Network.  The revamped organization would include three divisions, Tabloids, Regional, and International.  Each of these three divisions would be headed up by an Editor that meets with the EIC on a weekly basis to report on divisional business.  The memo also calls for the creation of a new logo and identify for the news network.

Our writers reached out to the EIC's office but were not able to get a response.  Speculation on the whereabouts of the EIC puts him all across TSP and the greater NS world.  Earlier today he was spotted by a station reporter in Balder but then was subsequently seen renovating the South Pacific International Airport.  It is unclear when these plans will be put into action but based on previous history it could be any time after the writing of this article.

If you are interested in taking on a job leading up a division of SPINN you should contact the EIC immediately.  If you would like to report for SPINN you should get a pen out and start writing down ideas for stories.  If you are still reading this article please post that you have read it below.  Posting in no way obligates you to abuse until you accept a position with the revamped SPINN.

Read! And thank God for this!

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

AWESOME!!

"... It is unclear when these plans will be put into action but based on previous history it could be any time from now til never." Tongue
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I can guarantee that these changes are coming and coming soon.  I have a couple other small projects I am going to finish up before putting this into full swing though.

Since you both posted, do you want to be an editor?

I don't mind like heading the Columns division or something Smile

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

I'm looking at sometime next week for getting this started. I will be reaching out to people I would like to head certain areas up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Sounds good Smile

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Quote:Since you both posted, do you want to be an editor?

No thanks. Ive got something else in mindm but must wait til after this term ends. Smile
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

This is now a top priority for me.  If you are interested in working for SPINN now would be the time to reach out to me.

At the top of my head, I come up with a slogan, a mission and a statement of journalistic independence for SPINN. Tongue

Our Slogan

Not just news, but independent insights

Our Mission

The South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN) aims to keep informed members of the South Pacific community with factual reporting and in-depth analysis of events in the region and throughout NationStates.

Statement of Journalistic Independence

SPINN is an independent, non-governmental entity. Any views or opinions presented in articles are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views or the endorsement of the Government of the South Pacific. Any concerns or clarifications are to be addressed to the author(s) of the article or the Editor-in-Chief.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

I'm 101% interested in working for SPINN
[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]