Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinet Reports
I will be sending out weekly regional updates via the Delegates regional mass TG, and as such I am asking cabinet members to post a weekly report here by Friday/Saturday so that I can compile them to go out on Sunday/Monday. What I need from you guys is a short paragraph detailing what your department has done in the previous week and what you will be doing in the coming week. The objective here is to keep the region at large as well informed as possible and advertise the opportunities available for them to get involved.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
*coughs*

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Ok, here is a link to the MoRA Update here: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...ra-update/

It's a bit long, I don't expect them to usually be that lengthy. 

Something that isn't there is that I have a Resident Spotlight planned for each week.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

There's not much coming out from the Assembly.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">This week, the Assembly finally finished drafting an amendment to Article 2 of the Charter which would expand the rights and freedoms of nations in The South Pacific. It went through many changes, but the final language was submitted by Rebel-topia and received a second from Hileville. The amendment will be up for voting until Tuesday, September 3rd! http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...h-pacific/

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">The Chair of the Assembly is currently accepting applications for the Deputy Chair position. The duties of the Deputy Chair are to assist the Chair in the day-to-day activities of the administering the Assembly, and to step in when the Chair is away. No experience is necessary! For more information on the open position, head to the forums: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...uty-chair/

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">In the coming weeks, the Assembly will be debating a series of Charter amendments that will pave the way to enacting Belschaft's proposed reforms. The first up will be the Cabinet expansion, which will be mostly a technical amendment redefining the Cabinet so they deputies and other important offices will have legal authority. The major debate will be about reforming The South Pacific's judicial system, which will be a very important debate that could change how judiciaries work in NationStates. So keep an eye out in the coming weeks, and please participate!

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Thanks Glen, that's perfect Smile

I may have to edit your's a bit Escade, simply as I don't want something so long that no one reads it.

Here is the MoFA Review for this week. I'm not sure if it's too long. Do tell if so. Smile

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...view-no-2/

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote: 

I may have to edit your's a bit Escade, simply as I don't want something so long that no one reads it.

Yep, let me know. It's longer than usual as it's covering about a month instead of a week. The next ones should be much shorter.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Their both, honestly speaking, longer than I was looking for. In my experience the longer a TG is the less likely people are to read or finish it. I was looking for something more like a single long paragraph/a few short ones simply so people are more likely to read it.

How about this?

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has resumed the distribution of Foreign Updates to over thirteen regions with great reviews so far. The first Update referred to our latest elections and outstanding RMB discussions. Right now we need more ambassadors to represent the region abroad (http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/.../?p=104528)
and the Minister is as well looking for a Deputy Minister to assist him in his duties. The requirements for being ambassador and Deputy Minister are being eager to work and get involved in the foreign affairs of our region. No previous experience or further qualifications needed! Residents are welcome to contribute to the Ministry through occasional suggestions or by becoming ambassadors or Deputy Minister. The Ministry has released a publication called MoFA Review (http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/.../?p=105009) accounting for its actions and will release it regularly.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
A MoRA update that only needs to be one paragraph long would make life a lot easier. I'll post a short version here when I have the time. 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Report:

I finally found a Deputy Minister!! Big Grin

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:Report:

Whom you stole from me. >:[
tsp

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="105287" data-time="1378675023">
<div>
Report:

Whom you stole from me. >:[

</div>
</blockquote>

Well she approached me. I actually thought she was Deputy Chair until she asked if she could be DMoFA.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Congratulations!

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Weekly update:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...er-8-2013/

Tried to be brief :p

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I guess the six word report was a bit too short to here goes:

This week the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has focused on reviewing the results of its actions so far and ensuring that the main positions of authority are filled. Mizay, citizen of The South Pacific, volunteered to help at the Ministry and was thus appointed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. Several embassies and consulates could still use an ambassador, so residents are encouraged to apply and represent our region abroad, as even if they have no prior experience they will receive advise and guidance. For next week the Ministry will publish a draft of this month's Foreign Update for review by all citizens before its distribution and we will also contact the governments of several regions with which we have exchanged embassies to ensure that there is constant and friendly communication between them and the Government of The South Pacific.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Seems like we all forgot about the weekly reports and mass TGs.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Not enough really happens in a week.  :unsure:

tsp

True. I mostly said it because of the regular sending of TGs, which would have been one way of letting the region at large know what the government was doing, regardless of how often it was sent, and offering the volunteering opportunities that I believe will never be taken.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

I wrote one really long MoRA update and one brief one and they are the least read of all MoRA productions.  I think monthly updates would work better for MoRA than weekly unless it was election week or something else super exciting.

I wander if Bel is going to submit the World Fair application or should I go ahead and send it to Unibot?

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific