Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War on JSUV
the region The Great Alliance of JSUV has threatened many, including some of our allies, such as the Natan Region, and is nothing more than an aggressor who wishes to take the land of our allies to fuel their imperialist desires. As such, this Declaration of War henceforth signifies that the Coalition of the South Pacific hereby declares war upon the great alliance of JSUV, in the defense of the allies of the Coalition.

I've never heard of The Great Alliance of JSUV. Their region is minuscule and I haven't seen anything in the Gameplay forum about them. At this point, we'd need to hear more to consider a declaration of war. Also, keep in mind we are currently at war with Gatesville, so we have to limit the number of fronts we're fighting.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

FYI, trying to use TSP to further your UCR's interests is an idea likely to be frowned on here. TSP is never going to base it's foreign policy upon the whims of a random UCR we have an embassy with.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
What is UCR? And I proposed this declaration of war not to further any agenda, but to stop the threat of imperialist who is trying to conquor innocent regions. The south pacific help peotect democracy, with it being a demlcracy surviving this long. 

The South Pacific and its interests have not be threatened so far as I know by this region nor have I heard of any direct altercation or conflict between us and them. I don't think declaring war would be wise or necessary.

UCR is User Created Region.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
...No.

This is hilarious.

Anyway, don't you guys care about the preservation of democracy? Also, I don't know if this affects anything, but JSUV supported Milograd. Just saying.

[region]Natan Region[/region] has an active founder. It's not in any danger of being taken over by imperialist forces.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Can this be locked now? >.>

We should not be post declarations of war until the assembly approves of them and this does not make any sense to me. The region is not against a threat and we need to focus on more important issues.

Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Former Citizen

"A sign of beauty ,
A symbol of grace ,
Its pride runs strong ,
At a very fast pace."