Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on the new TSP Map
MoRA is working with Brutland and Norden on creating a new TSP map.  B&N is a master map maker who is drawing a new vision of TSP, where residents and citizens share the same map.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

When can we expect a new map?

I would also be great if we have a point of referrence for the TSP world. Like fauna and flora, overall level of technology, weather and lots and lots of pics. It makes a better starting point in any RP.

What I am suggesting is an online archive.

Nothing kills RP faster than God modding.
Sierra, are you sure you don't want to be deputy? You have great ideas, are active and could help me really reform the MoRA.  As for the map B&N is hand drawing it, I've seen a draft and it looks lovely.

I started the TSP wiki as a place to collate various info but I think an actual wiki might work better (am consulting with Hile about hosting the wiki on the forums).  

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I love this idea! Can I keep a little bit of little bit land as a colony?

Long live TSP and Cake!

[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Psst, Brutland & Norden, listen. Is there a way like...to make requests, like...in advance for property on the new regional map? I`m sure we can come up with some sort of compensation for your troubles. Smile

Sloths, do you like sloths? My personal chef can make you a sloth-dinner of life time, and it`s not only a dinner it will also be like... breakfast and supper...like combination of all three.

You know what they say in my nation: Once you try sloth you never go back! Rolleyes