Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactive Embassy
Where Art Thou?

Canada hasn't received a foreign update from The South Pacific since Feb. 2013.  I know a lot has happened here since then and Canada would love to hear your take on all the action that has gone on in your region.

However, if you no longer wish to exchange diplomatic relations with Canada, please let me know so I can close down your embassy.

Quote:Where Art Thou?

Canada hasn't received a foreign update from The South Pacific since Feb. 2013.  I know a lot has happened here since then and Canada would love to hear your take on all the action that has gone on in your region.

However, if you no longer wish to exchange diplomatic relations with Canada, please let me know so I can close down your embassy.
I've been trying to get ambassador updates recently. We have somewhat of a sleepy cabinet currently if you haven't noticed, With elections coming up soon i expect ambassador updates happening right after.
I'm very sorry we have not kept an active embassy. I fully expect the next MoFA to settle into their seat and provide at least a brief update.
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

We have a new Ambassador to Canada and a Foreign Update will be published in the next days. I trust mutual communications will resume from now on.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:We have a new Ambassador to Canada and a Foreign Update will be published in the next days. I trust mutual communications will resume from now on.
Thanks!  Canada appreciates your quick response on this matter.
...still waiting.

I sent you a PM some days ago regarding our embassy in Canada.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:...still waiting.
My apologies parrrty, i've been a bit involved in school currently and haven't had a chance to get out my fa yet, i'll try to do so as soon as possible.