Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity
We really need to start focusing on activity in the region.

Let's get some brainstorming going -- we have at least two dozen members visiting a day, how do we get them interested in the forum?

I think we need to focus on getting media rolling again, and start rolling out more small / fun games and discussions. I want to work with penguin to get some guest lectures in the University and maybe some guest debates.

Any other ideas?

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Summer is a hard time all around for activity.

Yes, I'd love to get activities going on the RMB or forums!

I haven't been focusing as much on planning and development right now but I'd like to. It almost feels like the two separate tasks for MoRA (communication and integration vs. planning and development) should have separate ministers.

If I run and am elected for MoRA then I'd like to do some of the following:

- Masked Ball (around Halloween?)  inspired by GE's flash mob (everyone makes a nation with Masked [description] and attends with anonymity). 

- People really liked the "write a message on the WFE" prize in the raffle and I wonder if we could make that a weekly thing? The prize could be tied in to forum participation\games in some way.

- I'm working with B&N (well he's doing all the graphics stuff) on a new regional map. We're working on something that's more number based like the marketplace map so its easier to change and update if nations are no longer playing\etc.

Was the party turn out reasonable? It didn't feel like it compared to a RL party but then I haven't done many, well before this any, internet parties.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Elections are in five days, and any free moment for NS I have right now is going to prep for them. Activity will spike up a bit during them, but then after that we have a long month of the summer lull.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]