Poll: Which of these countries would your nation fight?
This poll is closed.
USA
4.00%
1 4.00%
North Korea
32.00%
8 32.00%
China
20.00%
5 20.00%
India
0%
0 0%
Pakistan
4.00%
1 4.00%
Russia
8.00%
2 8.00%
France
0%
0 0%
Netherlands
0%
0 0%
Canada
8.00%
2 8.00%
Mexico
0%
0 0%
Germany
0%
0 0%
Venezuela
20.00%
5 20.00%
South Korea
0%
0 0%
Vietnam
0%
0 0%
Japan
0%
0 0%
Spain
0%
0 0%
Israel
0%
0 0%
Turkey
0%
0 0%
United Kingdom
0%
0 0%
Greece
4.00%
1 4.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which nation of the world would you fight if your nation was real?
Me, North Korea. The dictator on North Korea is an oppressive idiot.

Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote:Me, North Korea. The dictator on North Korea is an oppressive idiot.
More like an inexperienced leader desperate for aid from the outside world (including the US) and yet too haughty and proud to actually directly ask for help, fearing that they would be seen as a weak, insignificant nation.
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
North Korea and Venezuela. The sooner we get rid of Chavismo in Latin America the better.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:North Korea and Venezuela. The sooner we get rid of Chavismo in Latin America the better.
I agree with you.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="103246" data-time="1374023474">
<div>
North Korea and Venezuela. The sooner we get rid of Chavismo in Latin America the better.
I agree with you.

</div>
</blockquote>

Seems a though one though. So far Latin American governments have been somewhat complicit with Maduro, no even daring to acknowledge that democratic institutions in Venezuela are not strong.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ryccia" data-cid="103247" data-time="1374023820">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="103246" data-time="1374023474">
<div>
I agree with you.

</div>
</blockquote>

Seems a though one though. So far Latin American governments have been somewhat complicit with Maduro, no even daring to acknowledge that democratic institutions in Venezuela are not strong.

</div>
</blockquote>
Meh, The faster a unstable government with huge oil resources gets removed the better.
Hopefully, the US actually puts in a democratic government in South America this time instead of a dictatorship. (Ex. Argentina- General Pinochet)

I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
Quote:Hopefully, the US actually puts in a democratic government in South America this time instead of a dictatorship. (Ex. Argentina- General Pinochet)
That´s what I hope too, Bun. If US somehow threw Maduro out of the power, I hope they put a REAL democratic government in Venezuela.

Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Venezuela is not the only Latin American nation that needs real democracy now that we talk about it.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

What other country in Latinamerica needs real democracy? Panama? Peru? Honduras? Who?
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Perhaps I shouldn't have said "real democracy", but countries like Ecuador and Argentina could use some lessons on dealing with dissenting ideas.
I wouldn't say that countries like Peru need real democracy. We are a flawed democracy but still we are miles ahead of ALBA countries in dealing with dissenting ideas.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:Perhaps I shouldn't have said "real democracy", but countries like Ecuador and Argentina could use some lessons on dealing with dissenting ideas.

I wouldn't say that countries like Peru need real democracy. We are a flawed democracy but still we are miles ahead of ALBA countries in dealing with dissenting ideas.
Oh well, no one cares to even invade countries for a real democracy in them. Oh wait, I do!
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

There is no real life government that is close to a real democracy. Representative democracies or Republic is closest we can get to. Tongue

I fight all, allied with none. My main nation can kick ass