Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War on GV
We need to make sure TSP is taking our war efforts seriously.

Our first priority is to liberate Osiris.  I would like a situation report on what is currently happening in the region, and what the New Southern Army has been doing.

What I would LIKE to do is send a mass TG explaining what is happening, encouraging nations to endorse me and contact DM for more information on the war effort.

Also, if anyone can get in touch with Elu or anyone else, I would like an endorsement script.  It is kinda crazy Bel has access to one and I don't.

I have updated the NSA threads recently for Osiris orders, since my last contact with Cormac.

It's a slow going thing just like when we had to deal with Milo, it takes days for anything to really develop. Constant updates are unrealistic, as things change I will make sure I keep people aware.

When this all began, Hile and Bel said they were the "official" contacts on this situation so maybe they have more information.

Next step will be planning a unified effort between regions that have declared war on gatesville. Does anyone have an accurate list of regions that have?
Not sure if anyone has seen this, but it's pretty alarming.

Quote: 

From the NS Forums:

<p class="">[Image: icon_post_target.gif]by All Good People » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 am

<blockquote class="">
<div>It's all a conspiracy anyways

Yeah, it's all true. All the GCR Delegates got bored at the Anti-Nazi and telegram system summits, so we decided to get Gatesville restored in order to start a fake war. The TSP coup was planned to put Gatesville back on the map, and Osiris is just the next step. Before you know it, we're going to play musical Delegate chairs and all switch regions.

Once we've all had a chance at all the GCR Delegacies, the real fun begins when we use up our influence to banject all feeder and sinker nations to TRR. If you can't beat Influence, use it.

On January 13, 2014, the Equilism flag will fly above all the GCR's and Gateville, proving the final truth of the Alien UCR Conspiracy against the GCR's. TSP will then become a colony of Europeia, TNP a colony of Taijitu, TP a colony of Cybernations, TEP a colony of Foxrite, TWP a colony of Equilism, TRR a colony of FRA, Balder a colony of Albion, Lazarus a colony of One Big Island, and Osiris a colony of The Proletariat Coalition (Don't beleive it ? Blackbird is sneaky one. Don't let a founderless region with 14 nations fool you.)

All GCR's and their colonial UCR masters will join the new NPO/ADN/Meritocracy Coalition Allliance and declare war on the rest of NS. Join The Alliance today to become a charter member !</div>
Westwind of All Good People
World Assembly Delegate of The West Pacific

Former UN/WA Delegate Lewis and Clark of The North Pacific

Former Delegate Westwind of Equilism

The West Pacific Forum: <a class="" href='http://twp.nosync.org'>http://twp.nosync.org</a>

</blockquote>

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

I'm trying to collate a For and Against list based on the posts on the NS Forums. As for War Declarations, I'm not sure if I can get that.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

No real developments at present. Tarting is continuing in Osi, the UIAF forces are building influence, and that's about it. I haven't asked for operational details regarding that, as I don't need them.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
What is the status of our army?

Who is deployed?

We have around 10 people in at least. Depending on the constant ejections. Hard to say with all the puppet changing that's happening.

It almost appears as if when people post in the NSA area of who they are in with they soon get ejected......
Apparently, I'm still in there with my main. Since the beginning.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

I forget who heads our actually intelligence portfolio, but sending a spy into Gatesville might be a good idea.

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
The n,y way to do that is if we have someone already there before this happened.
Why do you think that? Surely Gatesville is still recruiting..

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
The issue with espionage is that the time and effort involved in infiltrating a region to the point that you can get useful information out is usually more than can be justified by the usefulness of said information. There is no real operational use for it - unless you want to burn a spy for a liberation - and a lot of what you gain you can get a bit later just by talking to people on IRC or reading the public areas of their forums.

Long story short, we would need a competent, active and highly trustworthy TSPer to commit to spending months - if not years - undercover in GV, with their WA and a clean IP, for no real purpose. That person is much better used here, doing stuff that helps TSP. We also would face the very likely prospect of our spy going native, like most spies in NS do. 

If we think we have a spy problem, the way to deal with that is to step up our counter-intel efforts. I'll get an up to date IP list (mine is old) and run some scans.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Eh, you've convinced me to a point. But I'd still like (any of it exists) information on our current intelligence capacities.

NS intel is pretty dumb generally.