Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin/Mod Requests 2.0
Awesome! What was the problem?

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Awesome! What was the problem?
A setting server side was wrong.
I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not...or if I missed a post about changes somewhere...but I am no longer masked as a citizen and cannot find an explanation as to why since my nation has never left TSP... [nation]Elysian_Pastures[/nation]... and no one ever mentioned to me specifically that this was going to happen. Am I missing something??

Help, or explanation please?

Quote:I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not...or if I missed a post about changes somewhere...but I am no longer masked as a citizen and cannot find an explanation as to why since my nation has never left TSP... [nation]Elysian_Pastures[/nation]... and no one ever mentioned to me specifically that this was going to happen. Am I missing something??

Help, or explanation please?
Your name was communicated to me by the Vice Delegate for not meeting the 2 post/month requirement.  You will have to re-apply for citizenship.
Thanks for the prompt reply and clarification. Appreciated!
Quote:Thanks for the prompt reply and clarification. Appreciated!
No problem.  Once Kris approves you we will just need to update your masking so it shouldn't take too long.