Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin/Mod Requests 2.0
Those are all under the past laws sub forum in the law area in the assembly. I will check and make sure all of them are there tomorrow.
Quote:Embassy sub forum for New Warsaw Pact, please.

Done - would have got it earlier but I refuse to try and create forums from my phone it never ends well.
Quote:Those are all under the past laws sub forum in the law area in the assembly. I will check and make sure all of them are there tomorrow.

Unless I am crazy, I can't see that subforum.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Quote:Unless I am crazy, I can't see that subforum.

I am guessing you are crazy.  The permissions show everyone but those banned from the forum can see it.  Here is the link:  <a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/226-past-laws/'>http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/226-past-laws/</a>
Quote:I am guessing you are crazy.  The permissions show everyone but those banned from the forum can see it.  Here is the link:  <a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/226-past-laws/'>http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/226-past-laws/</a>
That wasn't there before  :ph34r:

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I was wanting to add to the Libertarian Party discussion but it appears I am not able to do so.  I posted in the thread once already and was hoping to continue.  Any ideas?
Quote:I was wanting to add to the Libertarian Party discussion but it appears I am not able to do so.  I posted in the thread once already and was hoping to continue.  Any ideas?

It was actually a odd occurrence that you were able to post in that thread.  The Assembly area can be viewed by non-citizens but they aren't able to post.  I will have your citizenship app figured out momentarily so you will be able to then.
Thanks, Hile.
Im not exactly sure where it would belong, but can we have a subform for Political parties (since they are now forming). I dont think they really belong in the Assembly discussion forums... Maybe a "Political Parties HQ" as a subforum in the Assembly? 
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Im not exactly sure where it would belong, but can we have a subform for Political parties (since they are now forming). I dont think they really belong in the Assembly discussion forums... Maybe a "Political Parties HQ" as a subforum in the Assembly? 

A few of us in the region talked about this the other night on IRC.  I personally am against adding any new subforums just yet as political parties in TSP tend to die off pretty quickly and that trend seems to be repeating itself already.
In the info hub, under Dean of TSPU, it doesnt link Pens name to her profile... Its a broken link (maybe from zb?)... 
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:In the info hub, under Dean of TSPU, it doesnt link Pens name to her profile... Its a broken link (maybe from zb?)... 

Fixed

Also since the steam behind the political parties has already died down significantly we won't be adding a sub-forum at this time.
...Can I please view all the election forums I should have access to as a citizen of this region?  -_-

Should be fixed now.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Thank you

The New Sorvun's embassy subforum is spelled SOVRUN, please correct.
[center]FOLLOW ME: [url="https://twitter.com/PoliticIro"]@PoliticIro[/url] on Twitter![/center]

[center]MODERATOR of the JUNE 2013 VICE DELEGATE DEBATE[/center]
[center]TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013 | 10:30 PM EDT | 9:30 PM CDT | 3:30 AM BST (Jun 12)[/center]
Quote:The New Sorvun's embassy subforum is spelled SOVRUN, please correct.

I knew it didn't look right.  Fixed.
Can someone set up an embassy for <a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/4837-league-of-governments-embassy-request/'>League of Governments</a> in the Embassies Thread? Thanks

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Quote:Can someone set up an embassy for League of Governments in the Embassies Thread? Thanks

And done.

Can you run by me the embassies that need archived again?
For now, Richmond & Hogarahoiprash.

The Alliance of Jacques and New Warsaw Pact have expressed the desire to continue maintaining diplomatic relations with us.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Quote:For now, Richmond & Hogarahoiprash.

The Alliance of Jacques and New Warsaw Pact have expressed the desire to continue maintaining diplomatic relations with us.
Done.
It may be interesting to note that while clicking the "vacant" text under Chief Justice in the infobox, I'm still directed to HEM.

[center]FOLLOW ME: [url="https://twitter.com/PoliticIro"]@PoliticIro[/url] on Twitter![/center]

[center]MODERATOR of the JUNE 2013 VICE DELEGATE DEBATE[/center]
[center]TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013 | 10:30 PM EDT | 9:30 PM CDT | 3:30 AM BST (Jun 12)[/center]
Quote:It may be interesting to note that while clicking the "vacant" text under Chief Justice in the infobox, I'm still directed to HEM.
This is done to keep the profile formatting in the hub.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can I request that the moderation team merge the two threads pertaining to Coalition v Milograd, specifically here and here, then lock the merged thread? Thanks.

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Quote:Can I request that the moderation team merge the two threads pertaining to Coalition v Milograd, specifically here and here, then lock the merged thread? Thanks.

Done